Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Houston we have a problem. I've seem to have run out of space.
I'm in the middle of de-cluttering my room. Thanks for helping me focus focus focus.

I'm having a psychic moment ... in your future I see a piece of electronic equipment that stores whatever it is that's piled on that shelf. This piece of equipment will be small but you will love it very much ... almost to the point of distraction.

I do not charge a fee for these readings.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
I'm in the middle of de-cluttering my room. Thanks for helping me focus focus focus.

I'm having a psychic moment ... in your future I see a piece of electronic equipment that stores whatever it is that's piled on that shelf. This piece of equipment will be small but you will love it very much ... almost to the point of distraction.

I do not charge a fee for these readings.
I believe the items you see are called hard drives, but my psychic ability is a little cloudy right now.

Plus at the moment nothing digital that I'm aware of carries the lossless audio. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I've never ripped a movie, but if you rip an iso of it that should be an exact copy of the disc, with everything on it (I'd only keep one audio format and lose the special features and stuff if possible). I know all the recent ATI cards will output Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD MA over hdmi, but I dunno about nvidia cards. They probably do too.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
With that I'll need a desk top and I havn't owned one of those in 11 years. I'll stick with my laptop's that I love so much. Actually when I think about it I upgrade every two years and its getting time for me to do that this year.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
You don't need to have a desktop, you can just build a nice htpc and/or a fileserver :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis