Couple questions about Yamaha RX-A3060

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
You wont believe this guys.. it happened again!!!
And no reset method worked on it
Again Ill have to take it to the workshop
Damn firmwares

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sounds like you got a bad unit. I'd insist on replacement.

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
I managed to fix it.. it seems internet update is what causing the issue.. next time I’ll download the bloody thing on a flash drive.. that and check the wiring cause one front speaker wire was loose on both end.. maybe the cleaning lady moved the speaker while I was out

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I managed to fix it.. it seems internet update is what causing the issue.. next time I’ll download the bloody thing on a flash drive.. that and check the wiring cause one front speaker wire was loose on both end.. maybe the cleaning lady moved the speaker while I was out
LOL damn firmware updates still in play doesn't sound good...auto update is off? Cleaning lady hopefully can be trained to not touch...

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
LOL damn firmware updates still in play doesn't sound good...auto update is off? Cleaning lady hopefully can be trained to not touch...
Auto update is off.. but it notified me while I was working with thr device and I pressed ok without seeing the notification.. seem like one of these things when you get screwed unintentionally.. I just told the wife to notify the cleaning lady not to touch.. you still think I should get a replacement unit?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Auto update is off.. but it notified me while I was working with thr device and I pressed ok without seeing the notification.. seem like one of these things when you get screwed unintentionally.. I just told the wife to notify the cleaning lady not to touch.. you still think I should get a replacement unit?
Not if you're sure that you asked it to do the internet update and that was the issue :) Altho I'd certainly be on the lookout for any future issues!

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
Not if you're sure that you asked it to do the internet update and that was the issue :) Altho I'd certainly be on the lookout for any future issues!
Sure thing.. Ill keep tone test it regularly to see for any issues
Thanks my friend

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
Hey guys
It didn’t work what I did the problem still exists.. I took it to the workshop and when they examined it they say it’s a hardware problem.. I tried to replace the unit like hd suggested but legally I have no right according to consumer protection agency so I had to settle with them repairing it.. hope they can’t repair it so I get a new one

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
How many chances/how long do they get to "repair" it?
They told me around Saturday or Sunday.. as for how many chances I have no idea.. but I am praying they won’t be able to repair it so I get a new one

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
Hey guys.. just following up with you.. they said one of the boards has some issues that they can’t fix so they gonna order one from the main dealer in dubai.. I tried and insisted on a replacement but no use.. they claimed they don’t have any unit in stock which is total BS if you asked me.. they know legally the law is on their side.. anyhow they said they gonna make an urgent request which will take 15-20 days

Good thing I’ll be out of the country for a week otherwise I’d be bored to death in my spare time

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey guys.. just following up with you.. they said one of the boards has some issues that they can’t fix so they gonna order one from the main dealer in dubai.. I tried and insisted on a replacement but no use.. they claimed they don’t have any unit in stock which is total BS if you asked me.. they know legally the law is on their side.. anyhow they said they gonna make an urgent request which will take 15-20 days

Good thing I’ll be out of the country for a week otherwise I’d be bored to death in my spare time
Bummer, sure hope they get it fixed this round!

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
Hey guys.. I found a problem with my Apple airport router for some sites won’t open with me.. after going several hours with tech support I eventually changed the router with linksys.. do you think it was the router that damaged my avr?

Hasan Alnajdi

Hasan Alnajdi

Full Audioholic
Would hope not possible but I don't know....
Thanks for your reply.. I’ll ask the tech support about it if they allowed me cos I’ve been calling them every week:) they are kind of troublled with me :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis