TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Fall and winter

We had a spectacular Fall in the lakes country of the Minnesota Northland.

A couple of Loons.

You can see the progression of the Fall during the month of September on and around Benedict Lake.

There are lots of good Loon shots, which are hard to get, as they are constantly diving.

The Fall has progressed to winter.

That looks like a black and white photo, but it isn't. That is the way it looks.

There was a glimpse of a hazy sun yesterday.

The full alum is here.

My wife took this picture from her iPad from our kitchen as we were finishing up the sausage rolls. The butcher in Laporte has the British Banger perfected now. I barbecued them outside as the snow fell the day before.

The outside Christmas lights are shining through the snow on the balcony rail.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Mark, I Love the entire winter album ! Gorgeous ! Do have a RAW for this album?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Few weeks ago, wifey asked me to do a quick headshot/passport photo .... Her suggested equipment was her Moto Droid X2 cellphone... :(

After a few extremely failed attempts do it (evening, artificial lighting only and cream colored walls) I gave up and said I know a much better way

Whipped out my trusty Nikon d40 with SB-400 flash, 55-200mm cheap lens set at about 100-110mm. Ceiling bounced flash. Wow - World of difference !!

Well, I'm not a photo pro, but damn - I feel proud of that shot..
Lesson - you don't have to have super pricey stuff to get to 90% result of what pro's do

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I have never made a RAW file. I will look into it. I still have the pictures on the camera card.
oh, nvm.. just realized your camera doesn't do RAWs.. too bad :( ... there few shots begging to be adjusted a bit (over/under exposed)

Budabear

Budabear

Junior Audioholic
AN old and interesting house in Lee, MA (2012)

Lee, MA  4_22_2011 (2).jpg
Lee, MA  4_22_2011 (3).jpg
Lee, MA  4_22_2011 (4).jpg
Lee, MA  4_22_2011 (5).jpg
Lee, MA  4_22_2011 (6).jpg

Last edited:
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Few from a trip to Alberta, went skiing in the Rockies and also seen a cool sun ring thing. Is there an "official" name to call that ring? I've seen it maybe 2 or 3 times ever, it's pretty sweet I think.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
My wife took this picture from her iPad from our kitchen as we were finishing up the sausage rolls. The butcher in Laporte has the British Banger perfected now. I barbecued them outside as the snow fell the day before.

The outside Christmas lights are shining through the snow on the balcony rail.
Love this picture of the snow over the lights :)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Few from a trip to Alberta, went skiing in the Rockies and also seen a cool sun ring thing. Is there an "official" name to call that ring? I've seen it maybe 2 or 3 times ever, it's pretty sweet I think.

Jasper? Where were you?

Budabear

Budabear

Junior Audioholic
Been there many times from NY to FL and back. LOL

Safe Driving!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Moved pics to a private folder, so reposting this one in case the link broke.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis