Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
majorloser said:
Note in the one shot the Goose's wing is over the Blackbird. She's freakin' HUGE. I got some decent shots inside the Goose, too.

The Blackbird at the Boeing museum is a one-of-a-kind M-21 mothership. Was used to launch D-21 drones. VERY COOL SHIP.

(Boy I could really hijack this thread with aircraft photos and chat :rolleyes: )
Ah, yessssss............. oh, noooooo....

I tried to attach a thumbnail of the M21 and the attachment gizmo isn't working. What's going on with the site? Wave that moderator wand and get this fixed, please. :D

majorloser

majorloser

Will This Do?

Abracadabra:p

rjbudz said:
Ah, yessssss............. oh, noooooo....

I tried to attach a thumbnail of the M21 and the attachment gizmo isn't working. What's going on with the site? Wave that moderator wand and get this fixed, please. :D

Last edited:
billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
This may pose as a dumb

question but how in the heck do you load your pic's. I've tried but the pic's get rejected because they are to big a file.:eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Get an account at photobucket, drop them there, then post them here. They provide you a link you can cut and paste right into your message.

I had some pics of the M21 and drone from when I was there, but not sure where they went...??

Another random pic:

Mr.BBQ

Mr.BBQ

Enthusiast
I have to admit, there are some really cool pictures in here...:)

Those storm pictures at the start of the thread were really neat

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Here's a few more:

Ultimate subwoofer DIY box:

Worlds most powerful receiver:

Buddies' Paradigm/Pioneer setup:

The wife taking over my subwoofer and dipole surrounds:

Not sure who this is, but it's funny:

Cancun, Mexico:

SVS Headquarters:

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
majorloser said:
Abracadabra:p
Do you know what is attached to the SR71 center section? Never mind. I read the rest of your posts and now know it is a D21 drone.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Got this in a email. It is a tad racy - but not to bad...;)

13 Reasons Not to Drink With "Friends"

(cont. in next post)

Last edited by a moderator:
brian32672

brian32672

Banned
(cont. from above post)

And the #1 reason

not to drink with "friends" .......

Last edited by a moderator:
JeffD2.

JeffD2.

Audioholic
What A Blast!!!

Friday night I got a phone call from a guy I attended the Pennsylvania 500 with. He works as a foreman for a county owned garage. He buys a lot of Kendall oil. The regional Kendall rep. called him asked if he would like to have Kendall’s corporate VIP package for the NASCAR Watkins Glen race on Sunday.

My buddy then called me. OH HELL YEAH!!!

This is what the package included:

• Race Tickets

• Garage Passes

• Pit Passes

• Front and center for driver introductions

• All food and beverages. Breakfast and lunch.

• Seating in air conditioned tower with wait staff

• Hot lap around track in the Toyota official pace car (must sign waiver). This lap was NOT leading the field. But would be before the Nextel Cup cars are on the track. We did 90mph most of the way around. Me and my buddy told our driver not to back off, we wanted the tires squeeling and the engine revving high. He did just that. Here is video of the ride. Turn your speakers on- keep in mind this was recorded with Digital camera, not a video camera. The audio reflects that.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/JeffD2/?action=view&current=DSCN0553.flv

This was quite simply one of the best days of my life. I've documented everything that happened before the drop of the green flag in a slide show. Any NASCAR fans will appreciate the slide show. You'll see many people that you recognize. The show has 190 slides, so grab a coldy before you sit down.

Slide show- http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeffd2dot/slideshow?.dir=/70d9re2&.src=ph

Here's one of me and the #20 in the garage area-

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
So when I signed up for Photobucket they had that thing where you enter a picture into their contest and I got a letter saying my pic was selected to be in their book to be published later this year. Are they serious or does everyone who signs up get that?

Watkins Glen is a kick butt track. Very cool man!

WorldLeader

WorldLeader

Full Audioholic
100% unedited. A picture looking through the glass at the Kansas City Star's new printing facilities.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Very cool WorldLeader. I have a weird glass one like that too. It's a little kid looking at a stingray; just came out kind of creepy:

JeffD2.

JeffD2.

Audioholic
Wow, those glass photos are just mind bending!:cool:

j_garcia- I've never received any communications from photobucket.

But then it's not like I submitted anything worthy of consideration either.:eek:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
My new computer! Look at it glow!

Last edited:
hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
I don't have a lot of pics on this machine, but here's my dog King being a pinhead and not coming inside so I can go to bed!

http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=7077&cat=500&ppuser=1216&sl=r

And here the poor guy was right after he came home after having his left anal sac removed...

Here's Kings sister Molly, who's a basket case. Most of her problems are due to King being so "intense", but she really can't function without him, she seems to have to have someone to boss her around..something King is truly gifted at! :D Molly is very talented at killing anything on four legs that dares to come into her yard. She's killed at least one of every kind of animal around here short of a Deer. Even much larger dogs that come over the fence are harrassed until they leave. If the intruder gets aggressive, King helps out, if not, she's more than tough enough to drive out even dogs that weigh twice as much as she does. The neighbor's giant 18 month old Lab, at least 125 pounds and still not filled out yet, is scared s***less of her. Biggest Lab I have ever seen, and I've seen some big ones.

Last edited:

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
Scotland; the best small country in the world.

If I ever get that website up and running there'll be more of where this came from: ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis