Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Aw yea.

The number one way to scare kids on Halloween...

AHolanturn!

SheepStar

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

Space Shuttle Launch

December 9, 2006 launch from out my front door.

(Sorry for the quality)

EDIT: An LFE that not even Dr. Hsu can touch.

Last edited:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I wouldn't even put SVS up to that.

Sheep, why don't any of your photos show up on this thread?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Seth=L said:

I edited my photobucket acount and created different folders. I need to re-add the links.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Seth=L said:

There, All re-added.

SheepStar

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Just one word.....AWESOME!!!!:eek:

That is a great picture emorphien, where did you get that?

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Seth=L said:
Just one word.....AWESOME!!!!:eek:

That is a great picture emorphien, where did you get that?
I got that from 10 of my photographs, stitched together.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
emorphien said:
I got that from 10 of my photographs, stitched together.
Explain how you could make it look so fluid, that is like pro's work there.:)

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
By fluidity do you mean the smoothness of the water? That's simply a result of longer exposure. I tried several exposures but ultimatey I wound up with I think 8 or 10 seconds per frame.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Wow, I have no clue what you are talking about,....COOL!

I meant how did you get that many photos put together to make a complete picture that doesn't look like more than one picture?

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Seth=L said:
Wow, I have no clue what you are talking about,....COOL!

I meant how did you get that many photos put together to make a complete picture that doesn't look like more than one picture?
Ah! That.

Well first you have to get your camera set up on a tripod as level as possible (not the easiest thing, I didn't get it perfect this time). Then you shoot the series of frames.

There are a variety of programs that can stitch images together for this kind of thing, starting with the little programs included with a lot of digi cams (bad), photoshop (does an OK job) and then dedicated stitching programs like RealVis (I don't like it) and one other that I can't remember the name of (which was the good one). There are a bunch out there I haven't even tried too.

I used Photoshop for this, it automatically analyzes and aligns the image but it's not perfect so it then took quite a bit of effort to correct the stitching errors. Apparently my tripod wasn't perfectly level so I've been battling with getting everything straight so I can print the panorama. It's not that easy for me to go back to Cincinnati and reshoot it so I have restitched that after rotating each image slightly and I think it's better, but I don't know if it's perfect.

The full stitched image is equivalent in size to a 45 megapixel image.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You should get a program that scales the image down so I don't have to scroll for 20 days to read someones reply.

Just an Idea...

SheepStar

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Sheep said:
You should get a program that scales the image down so I don't have to scroll for 20 days to read someones reply.

Just an Idea...

SheepStar
This is only a dial up problem, it only takes me two and a half days to read the posts.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Sheep said:

Just an Idea...

SheepStar
I could put up the full size version.

Actually I meant to link it but posted it as an IMG instead. I'll switch it to a link. I'm not uploading another version.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis