Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
I was at Whiteface in northern NY.

Epic day. Powder all the way to the summit. For anyone who knows Whiteface, that means it was amazing.
Nice!
I've never skied in NY, but I'm headed out to Breck over spring break in two weeks, can't wait. We better get at least one powder day, that's all I'm saying.:D

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I did some clay bar and wax time this last Saturday, then snapped a few pics before it got dark. It's like driving a mirror.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Cruised around downtown Charleston today, got a few pics in before the sun went down.

RaggaD

RaggaD

Audioholic Intern
Charleston has to be on of the most beautiful cities I've ever had the pleasure to visit. The architecture is just amazing.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Snapped a few more pics of the car, even put me in it for one of the. :D

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
I have a junky camera, but I try to make up for it by adjusting the lighting in my photos to that of what the object, or scene looked like in real life.

here's my car: A 2002 Honda Cr-v with a k20/k24 engine head swap and CAI, headers, etc...etc... if it was a car site, I'd explain more. It's been custom painted Viper GTS Blue by Dodge. These photos are all taken in my private driveway.

Interior: Not a very nice photo but just to show my audio installation and no rear seat, racing seats up front. (I do custom fit mobile audio installs out of my garage for a 2nd income)

The USS Pampamino (I believe it's called) the submarine in Down pariscope (which was filmed right in the bay next to Benicia where I lived) this was on the 4th of July in San Francisco right before I asked my wife to marry me during the fireworks. I liked the angle of the shot, and that's as close as I got before I had to pay admission to see it.

This was a Hummer on the same day that stopped for about 10 minutes because he could not figure out how to get around the seagulls. This was while i was enjoying a clam chowder bread bowl.

My Wife's Beetle:

Last edited:
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
just got back from paris :D

louvre using a fisheye

a picture of people taking pictures, also using a fisheye

we went to our relatives coworkers wedding, and she was walked down the aisle by a guy wearing a jean jacket. wtf? lol

eiffel tower using a fisheye. i didnt take all my pics using a fisheye btw lol. just felt like sharing these because i find them cool. I have some non fisheye of these too if anyone really cares :p

this is a sign which im assuming means "no pedophilia allowed"

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I just got back from Disney World and haven't processed the pics from my DSLR yet, but here are a couple from my phone:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
just got back from paris :D

louvre using a fisheye

eiffel tower using a fisheye. i didnt take all my pics using a fisheye btw lol. just felt like sharing these because i find them cool. I have some non fisheye of these too if anyone really cares :p
Some Light edits to your shots dkane, tell me what do you think about these:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/xK6MsC_9Ceq8ayzsllLEKw?feat=directlink
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ix0iV8p0ZzbYDtceu-9Xpg?feat=directlink

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord

Camera: Canon EOS 7D
Exposure: 8
Aperture: f/9.0
Focal Length: 100 mm
ISO Speed: 100