Computer Speaker Help...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
It's on the amp Mark and I try to help.
Just responding but I'm done.
Made it bigger. Not trying to upset anyone.
Hope OP finds what he needs.
Thanks...
I've marked Wayne's post as Useful. Too bad I don't have option to mark your as Useless.
Reminds me of old joke:
https://funnyjoke.wordpress.com/2006/12/16/technically-correct-but-a-completely-useless-answer/

and explanation just for you: Hookenonc4: The cursive logo on amp logo is not clear, due to a) size of photo and b) the photo is not sharp enough and as result recognized only by people familiar with James Loudspeaker logo, which thou I heard about, is not something comes up often on these forums

Hookedonc4

Hookedonc4

Audioholic
I've marked Wayne's post as Useful. Too bad I don't have option to mark your as Useless.
Reminds me of old joke:
https://funnyjoke.wordpress.com/2006/12/16/technically-correct-but-a-completely-useless-answer/

and explanation just for you: Hookenonc4: The cursive logo on amp logo is not clear, due to a) size of photo and b) the photo is not sharp enough and as result recognized only by people familiar with James Loudspeaker logo, which thou I heard about, is not something comes up often on these forums
Got it thanks...

M

Masse1369

Enthusiast
Gentlemen, take your panties and unwad them please...:p

Just heard from them. They are still pre production and are shooting for the first part of the year for the Eversound.

Another option I'm looking at is Vanatoo. They seem to get excellent reviews as well. Very plain looking but could be a good option.

The office is going to be very industrial looking. I'm going to do a brick veneer on the back wall and have a reclaimed wood desk with black pipe base and pipe shelves and some funky file cabinets underneath. I feel like something white would really pop and standout and carry along with the Apple look. Anybody listen to the Kef Wireless X300A? They look fantastic.

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
I will give another nod to the Emotiva powered monitors. I can listen to my Airmotiv 5's for hours.
With a 30 day return period it can't hurt to try them out.

Of course you may not care for their looks as they are basic black boxes with some angles on the front baffles.

Another powered monitor worth looking at are the Adam Audio ARTist 5 which do come in white as well as black.

Good Luck

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis