Change in color of mod names?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After sorting the member list by reverse reputation points, I noticed a moniker that I don't remember seeing before (but probably did): "Audiophyte Troll". :) Good stuff.

There's also the elusive single grey chicklet. I had forgotten about those, too.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I was digging deep into the audioholics underbelly one night reading some old threads and came across that...

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Very impressive that this person can tally up that many red chicklets before being banned.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I remember Basshead. He was a douche bag so they give him all of those at once.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Still page one....and everyone that has posted in this thread has either licked too many toads or drank too many green fairy's.
:D
I did both. Which one did you do?

SheepStar

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
After sorting the member list by reverse reputation points, I noticed a moniker that I don't remember seeing before (but probably did): "Audiophyte Troll". :) Good stuff.

There's also the elusive single grey chicklet. I had forgotten about those, too.

The rant of that Bose troll was classic! I wish I knew what parts of that post was edited by the moderator. Too funny. I wonder when he will come out from under the bridge?

majorloser

majorloser

The rant of that Bose troll was classic! I wish I knew what parts of that post was edited by the moderator. Too funny. I wonder when he will come out from under the bridge?
That was Clint's handy work. Only an Admin can edit a post without the note on the bottom saying, "Last edited by -----"

Tom and Clint usually do the finest post modification to the trolls and assorted a-holes.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis