Change in color of mod names?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just curious if I'm losing it. Did the color of the moderator names change from red to orange today?

Thanks!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
testing. still red (or orangey, but it's always been like that)

it might be your monitor ... or your eyes

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Mike. That's interesting. On my MacBook, the mod names are red, but links change to orange if I put a cursor over them. On my new PC, the links still change to orange if I put a cursor over them, but the mod names are the exact same orange color (not red like I thought that they were yesterday).

No biggie, I was just curious if there was a change. That's the kind of thing that normally gets my attention. Yes, I'm generally very good at the "what's different" type of games. :)

I guess this is just confirmation - I really am losing it. Well, or already lost it...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You've already admitted to drinking tonight....

I highly doubt anything on there end has changed.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You've already admitted to drinking tonight....

I highly doubt anything on there end has changed.

SheepStar
Thanks, man. I saw the color change before I started drinking, though. :)

It seems like it's just me, so that's cool. The names seemed red on my PC before, and now they are clearly orange. Perhaps I'm just remembering wrong. I just thought that I'd ask. Thanks, all.

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks, man. I saw the color change before I started drinking, though. :)

It seems like it's just me, so that's cool. The names seemed red on my PC before, and now they are clearly orange. Perhaps I'm just remembering wrong. I just thought that I'd ask. Thanks, all.
Did anything else change? Maybe you should see a Doctor..

SheepStar

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
The words pursuing the truth in Audio & Video at the top of the screen are definetly red. The audioholics symbol representing "hot posts" is red, this mad symbol is red :mad:.
The moderators names are more of a light red almost on the brink of fading to orange, if that makes any sense. It is boderline red, but more red than orange.

This probably depends mostly on your video card and its settings so it will be slightly different for everyone.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I'm betting it's the fact that you've starting to pay attention to it now. Before you just blew it off as red, but there is a light difference.

SheepStar

itschris

itschris

Speaking of colors...has anyone ever thought of a new color scheme? This one's getting a bit stale to me... it's kinda blue/grey dingy. I don't mind dingy... just maybe a change to a different kind of dingy.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Maybe it's all the "Green" on your screen that has your eyes all messed up. :eek:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Maybe it's all the "Green" on your screen that has your eyes all messed up. :eek:

You are missing a block, where is the uber green:)? According to that block you only have five chicklets:eek: (and with this post I might end up with less than 4 :eek:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You are missing a block, where is the uber green:)?
Good call. You got me wondering about something, mostly after I imagined your "less than 4" greens. :) Are there uber red chicklets? If someone is a total jerk weed, could they get more than one red chicklet?

I'm not trying to give anyone ideas for a goal, btw... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BassHead - This guy has 11 red chicklets, 6 uber red....lol....wow!

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13377&page=7
Thanks! After I asked that question, I realized that I already knew the answer - I had just forgotten since last year. I should have just reverse sorted the member list based on reputation to refresh my memory. However, that doesn't show BassHead (and maybe not any banned members). How did you find that one? Most impressive.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis