Cannot get MOTION BLUR to go away!

T

Tankman

Audioholic
Another article showing the hassle and complexity of modern TVs.

In my view TVs should not be smart but dumb. They should have no speakers or amps. They should come properly calibrated and just have an on/off button.

A screen is an end device like a loudspeaker and should not have a bunch of facilities loaded up on it.

And further more I don't use ROKU or any junk like that, but a computer I built out of first class parts.

The hassles all this cheap junk creates in beyond belief.

A happy AV existence is well made, engineered and carefully selected items. If you don't go that route expect to suffer.
You on a roll here, some of the best reads to date since I signed up. My 50" smartass 1080p..the only way to use the so call smartass apps is you have to agreed to Yahoo's terms and conditions..which I did not agree of course I closed all my YooHoo accounts which I love calling them that back in 2012..so them apps can kiss my ass..If I could turn off most of the crap they have on my so called smartass 1080p.I would but they give you absolutely no workaround..So if I wanted to do a firmware update just to keep the app content updated I can't cause I would have to agree to Yoohoo, user end agreement.. F..k ! Yoohoo! Glad I stop on this Thread for just a look see. Man I feel for the OP with his motion blur thing I would be pissed after spending a bunch of bucks hope he finds something that works it out for him.
Just from reading the post in here from you guys who know a hell of a lot more than I do about video-processing, Now I know why I hate my smartass 1080p some. I miss my 55" Plasma unsmart..

Mike

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis