Blu-ray player prices going up

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry to go off topic here for a second John, but do you have the original Servo 15 or the v2 model...and is it your current main HT sub?
Servo v2, and yes, it is my mainstay. Why?

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Erm...what? What part of "the current lowest prices on Price Grabber" do you conclude is me not providing the retailer? The fact that I didn't manually type out w-w-w-.-p-r-i-c-e-g-r-a-b-b-e-r-.-c-o-m?

You're not new to Price Grabber are you?
No. I'm not going to do that. You went to the trouble of posting a beautiful scan of the ad in full color, but initially failed to state that it was a refurb (uggghh...no thanks), and who the retailer was. Why would I go hunting down the things you post, particularly when I'm clearly not in the market?

dobyblue

dobyblue

Senior Audioholic
Servo v2, and yes, it is my mainstay. Why?
Me too, and I think it's absolutely incredible.

No. I'm not going to do that. You went to the trouble of posting a beautiful scan of the ad in full color, but initially failed to state that it was a refurb (uggghh...no thanks), and who the retailer was. Why would I go hunting down the things you post, particularly when I'm clearly not in the market?
You don't need to hunt down anything. You're saying I wasn't "upfront" about who the retailer was, when I clearly stated that it was ON PRICEGRABBER and have not edited that post since. So you're wrong, I was not trying to be deceitful at all, I merely showed a link of what was on their front page to juxtapose the editorial about how Blu-ray hardware prices are on the rise.

There was no clak and dagger routine at all.

You're saying you "called me on it" - on what exactly?

(and it was no trouble to scan it, I merely hit "Print Screen" and went into Paint and pressed "Paste")

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Me too, and I think it's absolutely incredible.

You don't need to hunt down anything. You're saying I wasn't "upfront" about who the retailer was, when I clearly stated that it was ON PRICEGRABBER and have not edited that post since. So you're wrong, I was not trying to be deceitful at all, I merely showed a link of what was on their front page to juxtapose the editorial about how Blu-ray hardware prices are on the rise.

There was no clak and dagger routine at all.

You're saying you "called me on it" - on what exactly?

(and it was no trouble to scan it, I merely hit "Print Screen" and went into Paint and pressed "Paste")

I'm not remotely suggesting that you were intentionally being deceptive doby. Boy oh boy. Inference. That was not plain (refurb, retailer) in the initial post...that's all.

Yes. The servo 15 v2 is an awesome sub. I remain truly amazed, and impressed with its performance. You have one too? Hey, we have something(s) in common!!! Perhaps we can delve into our commonalities at some juncture? But I must admit, it is from our (people's...not just your's and mine) differences that we [can] learn most. Truly. ;)

dobyblue

dobyblue

Senior Audioholic
Yes I picked one up in December 2006. To date it is the speaker I am most happy about purchasing.

I probably listen to around 60-70% music (SACD/DVD-A, etc.) in my HT and the v2 has made it oh so much more enjoyable.

:)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Yes I picked one up in December 2006. To date it is the speaker I am most happy about purchasing.

I probably listen to around 60-70% music (SACD/DVD-A, etc.) in my HT and the v2 has made it oh so much more enjoyable.

:)
Yeah, I have never second guessed the purchase of my servo. Great sub. Extension, accuracy and db. It's a frickin tank at...what? 115 lbs? Enjoy your weekend dobyblue. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis