Basement...almost done

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Tryin to pull a "fast" one on use eh? (get it?) I have that same photo in my 2012 Speed Magazine Calender!!! You almost had me.....Still a Kick@ss theater though!!! ;)
WTF? Speed Magazine stole my pic? ;)
Seriously, if that is the same pic, then they stole it, although I didn't take it so it's not really my pic.

Last edited:
timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Haha i was just pullin your chain buddy!! I dont even use calenders :)

No seriously nice theater & even better car!! If you had some Salks in your theater i would have worded it the other way around....LOL

10/10

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Haha i was just pullin your chain buddy!! I dont even use calenders :)

No seriously nice theater & even better car!! If you had some Salks in your theater i would have worded it the other way around....LOL

10/10
Yup, you got me. I thought you were dead serious.

I just pulled those pics off the internet anyway so I don't care if they're in Speed Magazine's calendar, if there is such a thing ;)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Finally got around to taking a look at your setup - :eek::D!!

That's one fine looking room you have there. Looks kinda like a classy nightclub. Love it!

H

hsean

Audiophyte
nice job love the colors any idea what name brand of paint you went with?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Definitely one of the best looking home theaters I've seen.

Hookedonc4

Hookedonc4

Audioholic
I think the key to WAF is to hide what you can. I chose to keep the mains in view but could have hid them, but I wanted to give them a bit of breathing room in behind since they are bipolar. There is a false wall behind them. Sub and center channel are below the screen.
Very Nice!!!

Thanks for sharing...

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Deedubb, your setup got me stirred enough to come out of lurking mode, just to say, F'N SWEET SETUP!!

PS. Nice cars.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Do you feel like adopting a 51 year old fat guy?:eek:
Hmm, maybe. Do you cook, clean and do laundry? I need someone to wash and detail my cars regularly as well. Also need my toilets cleaned regularly because I frequently have explosive diarrhea.

Still interested? :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Hmm, maybe. Do you cook, clean and do laundry? I need someone to wash and detail my cars regularly as well. Also need my toilets cleaned regularly because I frequently have explosive diarrhea.

I once was a Porter at a Burger King. If I get to use your HT room, then you have a deal.

W

westcott

Audioholic General

You forgot shoveling snow and chauffeuring to work every day!

A bump is good to build character!!!!

Now who is bumping who is something I am not interested in discussing.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
You forgot shoveling snow
Oh man, don't remind me :( Summer just flew by. Kiddies back in school next week, and time to close the pool soon. I guess you wouldn't have that problem in TX.

W

westcott

Audioholic General
Oh man, don't remind me :( Summer just flew by. Kiddies back in school next week, and time to close the pool soon. I guess you wouldn't have that problem in TX.
My wife is from Long Island and I guess she had her fill of cold winters. She will never leave the Houston area.

This summer is not too bad. At least we got some rain this year.

Cheers!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis