Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jgeorg5

Audioholic Intern
I'm most excited to see what new subwoofers the internet direct companies have in store for us this year.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Looking forward to object based sound...BUT, with a universal speaker placement for the ceiling...

S

Stan T

Audiophyte
Looking foreward to AV receiver reviews using DTS-X and ATMOS audio.

J

Jim M 015

Audiophyte
I'm most excited by the ongoing advancements in subwoofer technology and bass management. Have had a pair of Mirage BPSS-210s with the Mirage LFX3 external crossover for about 20 years now and I know that at some point they are going to give up the ghost, and I'll be without CLEAN, ACCURATE, LOW bass, and I want to be ready to replace them by getting informed on what might do the job going forward...

I'm also excited by equipment giveaways...

S

Segismundo Lopez

Audiophyte
Maybe the idea or the theory behind it is not new but apparently the execution is. Im talking about the Mini Dsp 2X4 that Gene and Hugo reviewed recently. Im not an egineer nor an audio connoisseur so I dont get all the scientific explanations they gave but I was really impressed by the level of control and fine tuning this little device gives you. Looking forward to see other companies implementing these kind of things to the general public.

indy47

indy47

Audiophyte
I'm most excited about DTS:X (go figure) and the new dsp stuff that's becoming more manistream with home AV systems.

D

Daniel Cruz

Audiophyte
looking to get the dts x and dolby atmos experience. to learn also the best calibration to do on my av receiver. dynamic eq yes or not? dynamic volume yes or not?

D

djbachelor

Enthusiast
General accessibility to the masses of higher-end multi-channel sound for enjoyment at home. And world peace.

H

harlowek

Audiophyte
I am most looking forward to OLED and how it will bring back the wonders of Plasma and its color and blacks.. Plus DTSX.. Waiting to upgrade once the technology become reasonably priced, especially the OLED. For now I will keep my Panasonic plasma. It's calibrated and beautiful

D

Dan2D2

Audiophyte
I can't wait till I get my new place. I plan on getting the prime towers when I have the room for them.

D

David Lakin

Audiophyte
I'm excited about wireless audio. Eliminating cables and simplifying audio setup allows for easy speaker placement and experimentation.

blownrx7

blownrx7

Audioholic
Most excited about outboard room equalization units to be used with either HT or 2ch that can handle multiple subs and doesn't cost mega bucks and is easy to use, i.e. VERY short learning curve and has a user-adjustable mode. Hmmm, sounds more like a wish list, but I'm going with that because I could care less about Dolby Atmos or -X as they add little to MY HT experience.

J

jenilfranco2000

Audiophyte
I am definitely excited for dts x to hit the masses, and hopefully get more blurays that are released with dts x tracks. In a way I am not much excited to spend money on new equipment since I am happy with master audio and true hd right now.

M

Mavi

Audiophyte
I'm waiting and hoping the new chane's will be better than the current ones. Looking forward to the new ar5x.4's.

M

MacProCT

Audiophyte
I'm most excited about immersive audio / Dolby Atmos..... and what SVS will come up with to put Atmos in my home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis