Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dima K

Dima K

Audiophyte
Curious about DTS-X, ATMOS.
Also looking forward to see more power amps reviews.

Aleks

Aleks

Audiophyte
Looking forward to trying out DTS-X and Emotiva's upcoming line of passive speakers. Keep up the great work Audioholics! ;)

SurveyorJohn

SurveyorJohn

Audiophyte
I'm most excited about the possibilities of wireless connectivity and if it's really that good!

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Hay Audioholics/SVS!
Thanks for putting up this awesome product for a give away.
-------

Best of luck to the entrants. Hopefully the winner will be someone whose only exposure to HT is TV speakers or a cheap HTIB. We'll have hatched a new Audioholic :D. I almost have a devious glee when thinking about it haha!
-------

Q: What new audio technology are you most excited about?
A: I have yet to experience the matrixed audio formats in a movie theater, so, I am curious about them. Yet, they don't create a passion to bring them home, like, I had when researching 5.1 speakers 12 years ago. Sadly, there is nothing out there that excites me on the HT front. It seems everything new technology/products wise, is a gimmicy marketing ploy or an improvement on one front at the expense of other (example, OLED TVs). That said, I am looking forward to UHD projectors with laser light sources becoming affordable. Fortunately, I'm not going to have a dedicated HT room deserving such a projector for 2-5 years. Upgraditis is at an all time low.

No, that's a lie. I'm completely satisfied with my speakers, yet, I'm seriously eyeing the Ascend Sierra Towers with the RAAL tweeter upgrade. When my X4000 is back from repair, I'll probably add a dedicated amp, you know, just for sh!ts and giggles. I'm also thinking of playing with a MiniDSP 2x4.

Living The Dream

Living The Dream

Audiophyte
This is awesome, I even gota trophy. I'm most excited and overloaded about everything. It's crazy how much things have changed in audio etc over the past 20+ years.
I wish everyone luck on the winning of the speakers.

R

Robert driscoll

Audiophyte
Looking forward to class d amps from emotiva

Rob
New Orleans

S

stash64

Audiophyte
I'm also interested in the Emotiva Emersa amps. I finally decided to set up height speakers for Atmos and DTS-X, and I will need a small form factor amp to drive the extra speakers. And I am in complete agreement with Gene about the silly reflecting speakers, so I plan to mount the new speakers (Focal Birds) high on the front and back wall and angle them to direct the sound to the listening area.

C

cvillevideo

Enthusiast
I'm interested in new audio formats with object-based audio, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.

S

Someday

Enthusiast
I'm still waiting for my plasma TV to die so I can get an OLED UHD. Hopefully in a few years the prices will come down.

S

Sasikiran Ravilla

Audiophyte
Exited about DTS-X , UHD Blu-ray player with XLR audio outputs that support increasing # of DTS-X channels

Johnny2Bad

Johnny2Bad

Audioholic Chief
I'm most "excited" about the current and ever-evolving newer Digital Signal Processing technology as applied to low frequency room acoustics and subwoofer systems, as well as it's also being applied to the in-car environment for both Low Frequency (LF) and full spectrum audio time and frequency response.

B

BGLeduc

Junior Audioholic
Looking forward to the new Elac amp that includes app based EQ for the L/R to compliment the EQ in their Debut subs.,

W

wilejoe

Junior Audioholic
Emotiva made in the USA products.
also waiting to see what they come out with in regards to digital music and products this year
Thanks and good luck to all
I do believe those speakers would meet the ole WAF

M

mwere

Audiophyte
I am looking forward to one day upgrading to DTS:X. I am REALLY interested in the SVS Prime Elevation Surround speakers! I keep going to SVS' site to see if they are for sale yet!

S

ScottNKY

Audiophyte
Self powered wireless home theater systems so I can add surround sound to more rooms in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis