Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coldsoul

Audiophyte
I am most excited about Dolby atoms and this new speaker system I am going to win.

Z

zhaw777

Audiophyte
I would like to see wireless speaker technology integrated in the receiver, as well as, widespread adoption of HDR to mainstream budget model receivers.

A

alexend

Audiophyte
I'm looking forward to upgrade my home theater to Dolby Atmos and DTS-X.

A

Audiofiend30

Audiophyte
I'm another one on the dts-x train, can't wait to experience it.

B

Brian Martin

Audiophyte
I watched the NEEO review. I think this is the most interesting and most bang for the buck thing I've seen as of late. Prolly gonna be my next purchase.

T

Tony Watkins

Audiophyte
I am looking forward to Roon's integration with audio equipment.

N

Nick_77

Audiophyte
I guess I'm not original, also interested in Atmos. Also really interested in Emotiva emersa line and dirac.

AbbyDaddy

AbbyDaddy

Audioholic Intern
DTS:X, just to see if it's better or the same than Atmos

B

brendon.redick

Audiophyte
Very excited for DTS-X, always have preferred DTS over DD, also can't wait for Emotiva's new passive speakers, would love to have an all SVS Ultra setyp, but way out of my price range. I love my Airmotive 6s setup in my home office and the passive towers look like a Airmotive 5s slapped on top of 2 6s woofers, very intriguing!

S

scotthulbs

Audiophyte
I know DTS-X and Dolby Atmos are the new hotness but I would be excited to see higher quality audio offered on streaming services. Netflix has DD+ but others seem to be behind.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not really familiar with all the "new technology" on the horizon, but DTX-X seems to be getting the most interest from those that are. So it has peaked my curiosity.

K

krzys4

Audiophyte
Looking forward to Immersive Sound technologies which will give me an opportunity to buy more speakers...

A

andrew goins

Audiophyte
I am most excited to see where atmos will be going. I want to add a lot of overhead speakers for an atmos setup one day

J

Jun3jun

Audiophyte
I'm most excited about immersive audio technologies such as Dolby Atmos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis