Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Justin Zimmerman

Audiophyte
This may not be a true "audio" technology, but Virtual Reality has it's potential in the Audio world as well

R

replayman

Audiophyte
Like a lot of people, looking forward DTS-X and Atmos ;)

And thanks for the contest !

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Looking forward to seeing what becomes of the new DLP UHD chips that TI is delivering this year and what manufacturers will bring product to the market.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
I'm building a new house, so I'm excited to see what kind of new home connectivity is out there. Anything I can control with my phone would be very cool! And some new free speakers would be handy as well :)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know if this applies, but here it goes. I'm looking forward to advances in subwoofer technology. In the last few years it's become far more common for subwoofers to include features like parametric EQs and even automatic parametric settings. This technology has become more affordable in recent years and hopefully it will become more unified so we can see it in more products over a broader range.

EDIT: I did not receive a confirmation email yet. I'll check back later to see if I got it. I double checked to make sure I had submitted the correct email address and I did.

EDIT: It went through about 10 minutes after I submitted it.

Last edited:
DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Love my ULTRA!! Would love this system as well! I am also interested in the Atmos and DTS-X experience.

P

Patrick Slabaugh

Audiophyte
I look forward to advanced Bluetooth/WIFI options and greater signal quality from major audio manufacturers. It would be great if every product I own could run through a high fidelity whole-home wireless audio system…Notifications from smoke/CO2 detectors, thermostat, oven, clothes washer, microwave, dishwasher, motion sensor lights/security, severe weather alerts, phone pairing…etc...

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
I am most excited immersive audio to be all ironed out.

Sean

B

Braddo

Audiophyte
What interests me most right now? Class D amplification. Power comes at a premium in my current home theater room. I'd like my next receiver to have Class D amplification but right now that is only available with the Pioneer Elite receivers.

M

Mr_Clean

Audiophyte
I'm most excited and looking forward to experiencing Dolby Atmos and DTS-X.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
can't wait to see if the NEEO Thinking Universal Remote Control is the real deal or just a personal fantasy.

JustSayKB

JustSayKB

Audiophyte
I'm excited mostly about widespread usages of immersive audio, especially Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X.

Kane

Kane

Audiophyte
Great contest. Love you folks!
I'm most interested in OLED TV.

D

diablo561

Audiophyte
I am excited about DTS-X ,which is more flexible with speaker placement. I could use the SVS speakers as an upgrade for my bedroom system

D

Deano

Audiophyte
I am always looking for that next best thing to increase the viewing and listening pleasure of home theatre. I love that there are so many little guys out there not represented by big box stores showing big bang for the buck. The only way to know about such things is thru this website. Thanks for all of the information!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis