Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Hall

Robert Hall

Audiophyte
I get both. This would fit my tiny room AND not bother neighbors in apartments nearby.

P

PSU80

Junior Audioholic
Already subscribed to both and have a SVS sub in my home theater which I love. I want to add a room dedicated to music with a 2.1 system and this would be a great addition.

J

Justin Bass

Enthusiast
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with SVS to give away a PB-2000, 500 Watt DSP Controlled, 12” Ported Subwoofer!

SVS subwoofers and speakers are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming pricier competition and delivering dynamics and build quality befitting the finest audio products in the world. The award-winning SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer adapts technology from the legendary Ultra Series to take the title as best ported subwoofer under $1,000.

To enter, simply register to receive the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters, and respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner. It’s just that easy.

Audioholics Newsletter Registration

SVS Newsletter Registration

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters. You MUST be registered for BOTH Newsletters to be eligible to win!

Update: If you are already a subscriber to both Newsletters, simply state so in a post below and give us a reason why you want to win this subwoofer.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

Delivering incredible slam, impact and extreme bass output, the PB-2000 Subwoofer provides a potent low-end foundation for any home theater or music system. Borrowing extensively from the legendary SVS Ultra Subwoofer line, the PB-2000 sets all the performance benchmarks for a subwoofer under $1,000.

The PB-2000 features a front-firing 4” high-flow port with inner/outer port flares for extremely controlled bass with palpable slam. Its Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier includes specs and features normally found in subwoofers costing much more. Conservatively rated at a robust 500 watts RMS continuous and 1100 watts peak dynamic, the amplifier features a sophisticated DSP with an array of filters, volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance.

At the heart of each subwoofer is a rigorously engineered 12” driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized motor for distortion-free performance in any system. The PB-2000 is one of the best subwoofers for 5.1 home theater and all other surround sound systems.

PRIZE: One (1) PB-2000 Subwoofer in Premium Black Ash Finish (value $799.99)

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and SVS newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 1/6/2017 to 2/5/17 will be chosen at random as the PB-2000 subwoofer winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends 2/5/17 at 11:59PM EST!

To learn more about SVS subwoofers, speakers and audio accessories, click here.

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

View attachment 19759
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with SVS to give away a PB-2000, 500 Watt DSP Controlled, 12” Ported Subwoofer!

SVS subwoofers and speakers are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming pricier competition and delivering dynamics and build quality befitting the finest audio products in the world. The award-winning SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer adapts technology from the legendary Ultra Series to take the title as best ported subwoofer under $1,000.

To enter, simply register to receive the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters, and respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner. It’s just that easy.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters. You MUST be registered for BOTH Newsletters to be eligible to win!

Update: If you are already a subscriber to both Newsletters, simply state so in a post below and give us a reason why you want to win this subwoofer.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

Delivering incredible slam, impact and extreme bass output, the PB-2000 Subwoofer provides a potent low-end foundation for any home theater or music system. Borrowing extensively from the legendary SVS Ultra Subwoofer line, the PB-2000 sets all the performance benchmarks for a subwoofer under $1,000.

The PB-2000 features a front-firing 4” high-flow port with inner/outer port flares for extremely controlled bass with palpable slam. Its Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier includes specs and features normally found in subwoofers costing much more. Conservatively rated at a robust 500 watts RMS continuous and 1100 watts peak dynamic, the amplifier features a sophisticated DSP with an array of filters, volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance.

At the heart of each subwoofer is a rigorously engineered 12” driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized motor for distortion-free performance in any system. The PB-2000 is one of the best subwoofers for 5.1 home theater and all other surround sound systems.

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and SVS newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 1/6/2017 to 2/5/17 will be chosen at random as the PB-2000 subwoofer winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends 2/5/17 at 11:59PM EST!

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

View attachment 19759

B

Bikin Dan

Audiophyte
I have been a Audioholic subscriber for years, now I have also joined SVS.
I want to win this baby because I have been wanting a quality sub for years but every time I save up the money, something always happens and the money has to be diverted somewhere else. Be it the car, or the water heater, or needing stupid dental work... It never fails .
I have come to the conclusion that if I don't win one, or rob a bank to be able to afford one, I will never own a great subwoofer. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you with the good news

T

thrasher

Audiophyte

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

View attachment 19759

T

thrasher

Audiophyte
Great contest! I just subscribed to the SVS newsletter and have been subscribed to Audioholics for years (10+ I'd guess).

As to why I'd like to win a new SVS sub, well, beyond the obvious (who wouldn't want a great SVS sub?), Feb 5th is my 40th anniversary so a new SVS sub would be a great gift for me and my wife. We'll be moving in a few months to a new home (haven't yet decided where) but a new sub will reinforce my requirement for a home theater space as we look at houses.

Thanks so much!

Rick

G

Greygown

Audiophyte
I have divine pair of Salk Sound Veracity HT2-TL but they only play to 34hz. My brother lives in my basement. I think if I have a subwoofer playing to 17hz above his bedroom I can subtly encourage him to find an apartment.

R

Richard Gonzalez

Audiophyte
Yes I subscribe to both already.....I enjoy the very much! My wife just purchased me a SVS PB-1000 for Christmas and I love it. I have a very large room that is 780 sq ft. To make it complete I need another SVS Sub to even it out. We now have family movie nights and a another SVS Sub to enhance the PB-1000 would make it that much more enjoyable. Thank you for any consideration you may have.

J

Jacobgreen

Audiophyte

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

View attachment 19759
I would like to win this subwoofer because I have old 3 way cerwins from the 90s with cracks in them, and my wife won't let me spend the money to get a kick a sub. Thanks

E

eyeQ

Enthusiast
Confirmed subbed to both.

I already have a PB-2000, and this would either supplement, or I'd give it to my mom's old 2.1 system.

M

MacProCT

Audiophyte
I'm already subscribed to both newsletters :)

I'd love to win this subwoofer, because I've been impressed by every SVS sub I've heard.

Chris H.

B

boxerdog

Audiophyte
Already subscribed to both.
Would love to have an extra sub to balance out the nulls in my room. This sub would nicely compliment my polk RTI series speakers.

H

HimHal

Audiophyte
I'm a subscriber to both newsletters. My daughter, who recently graduated college, is an avid music listener, largely thru Spotify. Since Spotify is an MP3 format, I've been encouraging my daughter to listen to lossless music with the thought of using/procuring better speakers to hear the sonic difference between MP3 and lossless. Appreciating lossless music should be natural for her since she plays the piano and violin. A good start to the road of hearing the type of quality with which she's familiar from playing in concerts would be the SVS subwoofer. If I did win this subwoofer for my daughter, I would request the SB-2000 instead of the PB-2000 due to the size of her apartment.

Thanks to Audioholics and SVS for sponsoring this giveaway.

JohnBooty

JohnBooty

Enthusiast
I want to win this subwoofer because I'm already a fan of SVS and this would make an awesome wedding gift for my brother, who means the world to me.

K

karl redford

Audiophyte
i've never owned a sub and now would be a good time cause of my yamaha a-s801 amp and klipsch tower speakers need a buddy....

M

mgfarr

Audiophyte
I am already a subscriber to both emails. I would love to win this subwoofer to upgrade my system.

S

Shike

Audioholic Intern
Already subscribed to both as well.

I've never owned SVS subwoofers, but I'd like to see what performance they can bring to my system. Depending, this might be the gateway to a true dual subwoofer configuration with DSP for me.

W

willdao

Audiophyte
Subscribed to both newsletters.

Have an application for a small, potent new sub to replace an aging 10-incher I resurrected and restored from storage, but that isn't really letting me FEEL the love...

A

Aaron Tyson

Audiophyte
I'm already subscribed to both newsletters and this would make a great 2nd sub for my HT.

B

Browntrout430

Audiophyte
Like everyone else, I would love to win this SVS Subwoofer. I'm currently in the process of upgrading my system and have read glowing Reviews of SVS. If I win, and speaker sounds as good as claimed, I'll buy a second to have stereo subwoofers. Thank-you SVS and Audioholics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis