Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brian Horvath

Audiophyte
I already subscribe to both. Why do I deserve to win? I guess I don't, if you want me to be humbly honest. The SVS sub is on my list of necessary equipment when my finances allow me to replace the theater system the "ex-wife got". However, being a divorced father of 2, and now currently a father/step dad to 6, who knows when the finances will allow it. But it sure would be a great place to start.

Peace, and Long Life. . . . . and Keep Listening :)

Brian

G

globalgolfer

Audiophyte
(Already receiving emails from both). This sub would be a twin for the SVS now on the port side of my home theater system. C'mon home!

P

PAW

Audioholic Intern
Subscriber to both newsletter. Need a new sub to replace my HSU that just died. :(

H

HillCountry

Audiophyte
I love the SVS subs I've had in my livingroom and would like to set a system up in another room.
I think the 2000 would be a perfect fit for the location I have in mind. I would like to add a couple SVS of bookshelves as well to finish out the system. .

Living The Dream

Living The Dream

Audiophyte
SVS N
I hope I win. I would sincerely appreciate winning the pb2k subwoofer. I have an old Yamaha sub that is dead and has been for a long while but is still plugged in to my15+ year old system. Good luck to all.

G

Grey Goose

Enthusiast
I am already registered with both Newletters.

I would love an SB 2000. Movies, Music, and TitanFall 2 would rock with this sub! And, the sounds of disapproval from my wife is worth the price of admission to my home theater!

B

Byron Latimer

Audiophyte
I know all too well how nice SVS subs are. This new sub will be perfect for a new setup later this year. Good luck to all.

operafreak

operafreak

Audiophyte
I am already registered for both newsletters, would love to win the sub to experience how great it is!!!

W

WRRHalum

Audiophyte
[Dual subscriber] "Why?" (sets up for old-school encore posture, w/ lighter at full flame) Free bass!!

B

Big Bucket

Audiophyte
I already subscribe to both. I've been thinking of adding another sub to my PC12Plus to even out the room, and this would be a great way to do it.

H

HowardH

Audiophyte
Have upgrade my current setup but its lacking sufficient oomph! Winning the sub woofer would be key as I would pair it with another really rattle the frames!

R

Ray Clendinen

Audiophyte
I am subscribed to both. I currently have an old 50 watt aiwa subwoofer in our family room and it sounds OK until a low note hits, then it sounds terrible! I need this Audioholics & SVS!

K

kstich

Enthusiast
I subscribe to both now. I love solid, clean bass and have wanted to try SVS for a long time now. A second sub would be perfect for my living room!

S

Sjess

Audiophyte
Santa brought me a Rega RP1 to go with my new Primaluna Dialogue integrated. Holymoly, that makes the mid bass slam, now I need something to take it aaaaalll the way to the bottom.

skads_187

skads_187

Audioholic
subscribed to both, I would love to replace my old current sub to an SVS one. thanks

B

bradandbree

Enthusiast
Subscribed to both newsletters. Would love to replace my old sub with something much better!

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Already subscribe to both newsletters. Have had SVS subs in the past and would love to give this unit a good home as well. :cool:

W

wimi2

Audiophyte
Already an Audioholics subscriber. Just signed up for SVS. My 10 yr old Infinity sub just pops and pops. I need a new one bad!

K

Ken Sollie

Audiophyte
I am beginning to build an home theatre system and would love to have this subwoofer as I have a limited budget and I am new to A/V setup's. I am a new subscriber to both newsletters.

P

Phansny

Audiophyte
A subscriber to both. just downsized to a 600 square foot place. getting rid of my paradigm towers. SVS bookshelf speakers are on my short list of possible replacements. Winning this sub would make my decision a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis