Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tjubb

tjubb

Audiophyte
Subscribed to both. Would love to win this beast to upgrading my aging dinosaur. It's been many years since my last AV upgrade and it's time!

amagiri

amagiri

Enthusiast
Subscribed to both. Need a second sub to bring balance to the force.

D

Dwayne Morrison

Audiophyte
I am currently subscribed to both newsletters. I think this sub is a perfect addition to my Paraidigm Monitor 7's that I am currently running through a Yamaha Aventage RX A1020.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Big fan, and current owner of a PB12/Plus 2. Would love to own and experience all the tech in the current gen units, and post comparisons and reviews as well.

B

briar14

Audiophyte
I belong to both,owning a SVS PB-2000 would be a welcome addition to my home theatre system.

S

seplant

Audiophyte
I am subscribed to both newsletters. SVS makes great product. Would love to have one.

Henry Howards

Henry Howards

Junior Audioholic
I'm subscribed to both newsletters. I want to win the SVS PB-2000 subwoofer because I am retired with a low income, and a high-quality sub like this one isn't easy to afford on my limited budget.

A

Alex Mcconnell

Audiophyte
Please send me a 3rd PB2000 and I will purchase a 4th... because you can't have 3... they need to be an even number!

S

Slamjack

Audiophyte
I'm also already subscribed to both.

In the Heart of The Legend, the Breath of Passion. :rolleyes:

For years, I have been reading Audioholics articles, reviews SVS products, I have also had the opportunity to listen some of them, both in stereo and in multi-channels that I am convinced that my Home-Theater needs of this subwoofer. Each item of my Home-Theater has been carefully selected according to my budget, but the weakest link is the subwoofer.
Out of politeness, I would pass over in silence the name of the model and the brand. :D

But I want to be able to implement, the judicious advices of our Audioholics friends regarding calibration of one or two subwoofers. In addition, the size of this subwoofer perfectly matches my room's size.
Moreover, the friendly SVS MERLIN advises to add a PB-2000 subwoofer to be the ideal complement of my five Pioneer SP-FS52. A happiness never arriving alone, finally a marriage that will last for years. ;)

Last but not least, because beyond the pleasure of listening to such a subwoofer, I want to send you a message from my Blu-Ray collection :

'' Dear SVS and Audioholics friends, we would like to please our owner, and we would be able to enjoy the quality of our audio tracks and especially BASS, because we are orphans of a real subwoofer worthy of the name. Think of him so that he can regain the smile by looking at us and especially by listening to us. The only people who will not thank you are his neighbors but he will take care of them. :D:p Best Regards ''

Last edited:
Fugazi

Fugazi

Enthusiast
I would really like to win the SVS sub. Working on a system that really lacks bass below 70 Hz.
I am subscribed to both newsletters!

B

Brent78

Audiophyte
Subscribed to both. This sub has been on my list for a long time after reading reviews about it on this site. Due to recent financial constraints, it's on the backburner, and it is all I need to round out my system by replacing the (we shall not mention the name of the company, which is of no comparison to the SVS that destroys it) sub that is out of place.

K

Kosta Bakalis

Audiophyte
I am subscribed to both newsletters.

Great sound is the Utopia of everything. Clear, crisp, powerful sound..communication through music & sound effects. I LOVE GREAT SOUND! Video changes all the time. Sound is eternal.
Hopefully I can setup my home theater later this year..4 subs are a must!

H

heroesunplugged

Audioholic Intern
Already subscribed to both newsletters. I have the following sub-woofers. Revel Concerta B120, 2 M&K V1250THXs, and 1 M&K MX-350THX. While the M&Ks are very musical they lack the slam of the Revel. The Revel has slam but isn't as smooth and works great for movies. I'm in the process of downsizing and simplifying my life and my collection, so I'm looking for 1 sub-woofer to rule them all! I've never owned a new sub-woofer. The SVS may be the sub I need. There can only be one! Well, it sounds good in theory anyway. Thanks for the consideration.

PS: If I win, I'm willing to donate either of the following: the Revel Concerta B120 or an M&K V1250THX. I'll pay for shipping to anybody on the forum in the continental US if Gene, Hugo or the guys at SVS can determine how to go about it.

Last edited:
A

artiechoke

Enthusiast
I entered the contest (I'm subscribed to both newsletters) and am hoping to win the SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer for my birthday! The SVS sub will add some boom boom to The Beatles' birthday song on my birthday!

J

John Watkins

Audiophyte
Registered for both newsletters and would love to have this subwoofer in my home theater setup.

P

paullauth

Enthusiast
I subscribe to both. I purchased my paradigm passive subwoofer from a garage sale over ten years ago and it is showing its age. The speaker wire clips are breaking so having to use toothpicks to keep wire in and the plastic is starting to break off and the veneer is starting to curl up

D

DigitalNut

Audiophyte
Subscribe to both. My subs are almost 15-20 years old, so I think it's time for upgrades!

Gryfter

Gryfter

Audioholic Intern
I'm already subscribed to both newsletters so I'd love to win this Subwoofer because my old subwoofer is no longer working and as we all know watching a movie with no sub is like swimming while wearing a ski suit, it's doable but it's no fun and you feel like a jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis