Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

itschris

itschris

I totally get it. There's no way I'd bring the little monsters from across the street anyway. it's really not the place or type of event for kids, but I told them I'd ask. As for us, Nancy will probably be stuck watching them, so I may just bring a buddy of mine.

Thanks Gene. Looking forward to it all.

joelovescoffee

joelovescoffee

Audiophyte
Count us in!!

You can scratch 2 more down...just a few hours away and big Emotiva fans!!

Joe S.

Mike W.

Thanks Audioholics

Probably bringing an XDA-1 for sale if anyone is interested.....

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
EMP Deals at the Audioholics GTG Event

Guy/Gals;

Guys/Gals, EMP is offering a huge discount on products (35% off all EMP speakers) to all attendees of our GTG event this weekend. Also they are throwing in the awesome RBH earphones with every purchase. You can be sure other sponsors will also be offering perks to our attendees too!

Attachments

itschris

itschris

Typically we'll want to restrict having kids running around in the demo rooms and such and I'm sure it won't be much fun for them anyways but we also won't kick you out if you have no choice. I've got a sitter for my kids but I'm sure they will pop their heads in from time to time throughout the day.
It's perfect when a plan comes together.:D
I should get an Oscar for the acting so disappointed. "Really honey... you don't think you'll be able to go? Well... maybe I shouldn't go either and help you watch Matt and Katie. What's that? I should? Well... if you really think I should go... I mean I don't want to back out... you know... I guess you're right. I'm gonna miss not having you their to make looking at all the stupid stereo equipment bearable."

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I totally get it. There's no way I'd bring the little monsters from across the street anyway. it's really not the place or type of event for kids, but I told them I'd ask. As for us, Nancy will probably be stuck watching them, so I may just bring a buddy of mine.

Thanks Gene. Looking forward to it all.

majorloser

majorloser

Please read the signature below

itschris: Glad you can make it. I'll need help looking after Doug and Rick.

woofersus

woofersus

Audioholic
Looks like it's going to be a serious crowd! I'm making final preparations now and looking forward to meeting everybody.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Lunch is completely Booked Out for our Event!

All, I just wanted to let you know anyone registering from this late point is not guaranteed lunch as we have a much higher than expected turn out for this event. The hotel does have a full restaurant for any unregistered attendees or those registering late for our event. See you all soon!

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
I never win give-aways anyway: but now there's more people? I am doomed :p

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
GTG Announcements - More Deals!

Hello Everyone

I wanted to make some additional post about some of the specials the Vendors are offering at our event.

From Angel City Audio:
  • 20% off all Melody products.
  • $200 off our Trinity speakers in any finishes.

From HSU:
  • $50 off for Satin Black ULS-15 and Satin Black VTF-15H
  • 10% off (Satin Black only) VTF-3 MK4, VTF-2 MK4, VTF-1 MK2, HB-1 MK2, HC-1 MK2
  • 10% off any STF subwoofer

Demo units:
  • ULS-15 - $950 (effectively $218 off, including free shipping! )
  • VTF-1 MK2 - $360 (effectively $134 off, including free shipping!)
  • VTF-15H - $779 (effectively $239 off, including free shipping! )

Looking forward and please check out on Facebook the flyer hand out for off-site and surrounding activities to do, aside from the mall and movie theaters near by. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
TICA

TICA

Flyer with area attraction information

OffsiteAttractions1 copy.jpg

Part 1 of 2

TICA

TICA

But the nice thing is the weather will be beautiful in the Palm Harbor area. The storm running up the east coast is holding the front with nice weather to the west coast of Florida. Cool and breezy with a high of 82 and a low of 61 in the evening:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Palm+Harbor&state=FL&site=TBW&textField1=28.0876&textField2=-82.7632&e=0

Yes, and with all the cool nights, going into the high 60's, it will not even make it here at all....:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis