Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

E

edsaudio

Audiophyte
Update

i will be there. thanks!
Edward
Turns out my wife and two daughters are going to come over with me from Tampa and spend the night. My daughters might join me for a demo or two but i think my wife will be shopping. So if you could add 3 to mine to be safe please. Pumped to check it out! Edward

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Turns out my wife and two daughters are going to come over with me from Tampa and spend the night. My daughters might join me for a demo or two but i think my wife will be shopping. So if you could add 3 to mine to be safe please. Pumped to check it out! Edward
Thanks for the update Ed, Got you down for a total of 4. :D

C

chronos56

Audioholic Intern
Revised Body Count

My son had to be elsewhere that weekend as well, just down to one person attending.

Jim Johnson

itschris

itschris

This is literally walking distance from our house. Me and the "boss" will be there! I'll bring a couple bottles of wine... some of the good stuff... I know.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
This is literally walking distance from our house. Me and the "boss" will be there! I'll bring a couple bottles of wine... some of the good stuff... I know.
If you get a Ferrari you better drive over!:D

I suggest going classic!:cool:

itschris

itschris

I wish... it's still a ways off. Someday though. Besides... I have a feeling I'll be better off walking home then driving after the fun. Look forward to you seeing you there.

So what kind of wine do you guys like? I"m digging Italian reds these days. I gotta figure out what to bring.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I wish... it's still a ways off. Someday though. Besides... I have a feeling I'll be better off walking home then driving after the fun. Look forward to you seeing you there.

So what kind of wine do you guys like? I"m digging Italian reds these days. I gotta figure out what to bring.
Very nice of you to offer bringing some wines. I'm into reds, my wife likes Riesling's.

How many of our mods are coming to this event? Please PM me if you're a mod and coming. thanks.

O

omardd98

Audiophyte
Attending the event

I would like to register for me and 3 guest totaling 4 for Saturdays event
thanks in advance

J

jlamo

Audiophyte
Register for 2012 GTG event FL

I would like to register for 5 people on Saturday.

itschris

itschris

Hey Gene, is this a kid friendly event at all? I have a neighbor who'd like to come, but he has a couple kids. Also, my wife might have to watch our neighbor kids 5 & 7. I just want to find out if this is stickly adults only. If it's no place for kids, that's absolutely okay... I just want to make sure one way or the other.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hey Gene, is this a kid friendly event at all? I have a neighbor who'd like to come, but he has a couple kids. Also, my wife might have to watch our neighbor kids 5 & 7. I just want to find out if this is stickly adults only. If it's no place for kids, that's absolutely okay... I just want to make sure one way or the other.
Typically we'll want to restrict having kids running around in the demo rooms and such and I'm sure it won't be much fun for them anyways but we also won't kick you out if you have no choice. I've got a sitter for my kids but I'm sure they will pop their heads in from time to time throughout the day.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis