Attaching Drivers to Cabinets

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It's just a tad to early to name names but it doesn't seem to be related at this time to any particular model. You're right that the FTC won't be bothered but a state Attorney General, well...
As a dealer, I would really like to know and if I can do anything to help, let me know via PM.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
As a dealer, I would really like to know and if I can do anything to help, let me know via PM.
At this time, no. Certain things, which I will eventually divulge, need to take place first. If what I suspect is true, it should create a minor sh!Tstorm as people discover they have been duped.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
At this time, no. Certain things, which I will eventually divulge, need to take place first. If what I suspect is true, it should create a minor sh!Tstorm as people discover they have been duped.
If they're committing fraud, go ahead and make life suck for them- I can't wait to see what their dealers do, if they aren't a direct-to-consumer seller.

D

Dennis Murphy

Audioholic General
It's just a tad to early to name names but it doesn't seem to be related at this time to any particular model. You're right that the FTC won't be bothered but a state Attorney General, well...
I must say you're pretty politically astute. Based on my 35 years of FTC service, I would say there are a lot of issues that might catch a State AG's eye, but not the FTC's. Usually, I would say the FTC made the right call, but I'll interested to see what you have in your gun sight.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Not another Oppo rebadged.... Man.

On another lighter note:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It will be interesting to see as it comes out. Keep working to expose them. I my advocate using different type screws, but that's only to keep kids and morons from opening them. I couldn't sleep at night if I misrepresented a product. Of course in my industry you can go to Prison for that very quickly.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis