Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I read somewhere that the ATI is a touch more quite as well. That might not be true. I know it's dead silent and very powerful to me.. It's a piece that I wouldn't sell. Any idea of what a channel cost in these if I went from two to three?
I asked ATI the same question a few months back. I think it was around $450.00 per channel. I'll have to see if I can find the thread here. It may have been more than a few months ago. But I'm thinking it was $450.00 a channel + shipping.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I asked ATI the same question a few months back. I think it was around $450.00 per channel. I'll have to see if I can find the thread here. It may have been more than a few months ago. But I'm thinking it was $450.00 a channel + shipping.
I wonder if that means all models lower than the 5 and 7 channel have the same transformer and other "stuff" to scale up with just the amp boards.

I thought I had read somewhere that ATI told someone who wanted to upgrade from 2-5 that it would need to get sent in for a transformer swap, but I don't recall where I read that or if I just fabricated it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I read somewhere that the ATI is a touch more quite as well. That might not be true. I know it's dead silent and very powerful to me.. It's a piece that I wouldn't sell. Any idea of what a channel cost in these if I went from two to three?
From ATI:
"The cost to add one channel to the AT2000 is $450.00 plus return freight to you. We change out one of the transformers, add the module and a new back panel. The upgrade must be done here."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis