Are you into using CD players or do you use other formats, and why?

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
That I've heard of :) Considering it down the line....
If you like to tinker, diy, learn, and dont mind some likely challenges along the way, then the RPi is incredible!

I completely agree with your comments concerning WMP, EAC, iTunes, Foobar!

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I like to learn. I like to tinker, just not with computers and stuff like that. Put me in my machine shop I'm "in my element." That "element" may be in front of a pile of printed circuit boards, cables, connectors and PC's for many people, it's just not me. I'm especially averse to having something that works good, then "update" it into something that sucks or causes me stress. I have enough of that in my life from a couple of family members.

With my audio stuff I'm *a lot* happier if I can buy a high quality product, plug it in and get great sound. So I'm willing to spend a couple bucks on it for stress free plug n' play. ;)

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
get a hold of the latest MP3 ID-Tag Editor utility (free) and u can add the artwork to the files/tracks after u have ripped them to WAV or other format's (MP3, Voorbis, Monkey, ec.)
I recently purchased a Yamaha receiver. So I can bypass streaming to the Oppo 105 and stream directly to the receiver. Most of my music files are in WAV, and the Yamaha shows all the album art for the WAV files with no problems!

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I recently purchased a Yamaha receiver. So I can bypass streaming to the Oppo 105 and stream directly to the receiver. Most of my music files are in WAV, and the Yamaha shows all the album art for the WAV files with no problems!
either/or, that's correct.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis