Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Red Hot Chili Peppers: The Getaway Pre-Order (Vinyl Record) $12
Buy Now ►
Amazon.com has Red Hot Chili Peppers: The Getaway (Vinyl Record) on pre-order for $11.88. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $49 or more. Thanks StarStrider2

Note, this title will be released on June 17, 2016.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Cokem Bluetooth Speaker $5 at Walmart
$5

Walmart has the Cokem Bluetooth Speaker (black) for $5 with free in-store pickup or $4.97 shipping to home. Works with Bluetooth v3.0+ devices, has built-in mic and 30' wireless range.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
About time! :) I really do hope you like them. Even 17 is a steal. KEW loved them and he ain't easy to please, well like me as well. :) I hope BSA grabs a pair too.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
About time! :) I really do hope you like them. Even 17 is a steal. KEW loved them and he ain't easy to please, well like me as well. :) I hope BSA grabs a pair too.
Seen that Kurt liked them. Figured I would as well. Appreciate the tip! Want to get a new TV stand, but if I do that may have to wait on the JBL 305's for the time being. But, sooner rather than later I will order the 305's.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You don't need no-a stinkin' stand. Get the 305's.
Just don't like my TV stand that I have now very much. My 40" TV sets too low for my tastes. Looking at one from Walmart that is a bit pricey. But, it meets all of my needs. Going to go get it Tuesday. Still may go ahead and order the 305's. If I go that route, then I am going to have to redo my computer desk as well. However, it is doable.....LOL!!!! My phones will be here late next week. Got free shipping so no complaints!

http://www.z-linedesigns.com/collections/home-entertainment/products/wm5693-40mxxvii

This is the one I want. But, was hoping to order it online and have it delivered to me. However, for some reason walmart.com does not seem to have it. Yet, in the a semi-local walmart they have (3) of them in stock? It is a bit of a pain having to go pick it up. Thus, if that is what I have to do, then so be it. My back will NOT like it though.....LOL!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Otium Bluetooth Sports Headphones w/ Mic $9.99 at Amazon
retail: $70

Ben's Best
Amazon with OtiumDirect has the Otium Bluetooth Wireless Sport Earbuds Headphones with Microphone (Black) for $29.99 - $20 off with coupon code EXJXT829 at final checkout = $9.99 with free shipping for Prime members or on purchases $49+.

Also available in Red for the same price after code2E28W7PF.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
ASUS 15.6" Laptop: i3 5020U, 1TB HDD, 4GB RAM, Win 10 $238 + Free Shipping
Buy Now ►
Best Buy.com has ASUS 15.6" Laptop (X540LA-SI30205P) on sale for $237.99. Shipping is free, otherwise select free in-store pickup if stock permits. Thanks SiriusBlk

Specs
  • Intel Core i3-5020U 2.2GHz Dual-Core Processor
  • 15.6" 1366x768p HD Display
  • 4GB DDR3L Memory
  • 1TB Hard Drive
  • UMA Integrated Graphics
  • DVD+RW
  • WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
  • 3-Cell Lithium-ion Battery
  • SonicMaster Speakers
  • Windows 10 Home
    • Inputs
      • 1x HDMI
      • 1x VGA
      • 1x USB 3.0
      • 1x USB Type-C
      • 1x USB 2.0

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
So did you get it yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I sure did. One thing I noticed is that the back of the actual packaging had been previously removed. It looked like an open box buy. However, upon hooking them up everything sounds just fine. No bad at all really. Thank you so much for bringing these to my attention. Very good investment. It is most appreciated!

Cheers,

Phil

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I'm trying to help a friend set up better sound than her TV speakers and also for use with her laptop.
Hoping you deal-aholics may happen across an exceptional option!
Criteria:
1) Need portability - rechargeable batteries and not too bulky/heavy.
2) No bluetooth! Plugging in a cable is not a problem (hope this may allow for a deal on "obsolete" unit - although that ship may have sailed by now)
3) Budget around $50
She will also use this for listening to music in her LR. Obviously at $50 can't expect much, but compared to TV speakers, the bar has been set low!:)

Off the top of my head, a JBL Flip gets pretty close and is probably my back up plan (even though it has BT which will not get used)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Glad ya like them. So the new speakers arrive this week, eh? :)
Well, it has only been a week now. So, hope to have them very soon. Maybe even later this coming week. Just have to see. It won't be soon enough as far as I am concerned.....LOL!!!!! :):):):)

Cheers,

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'm trying to help a friend set up better sound than her TV speakers and also for use with her laptop.
Hoping you deal-aholics may happen across an exceptional option!
Criteria:
1) Need portability - rechargeable batteries and not too bulky/heavy.
2) No bluetooth! Plugging in a cable is not a problem (hope this may allow for a deal on "obsolete" unit - although that ship may have sailed by now)
3) Budget around $50
She will also use this for listening to music in her LR. Obviously at $50 can't expect much, but compared to TV speakers, the bar has been set low!:)

Off the top of my head, a JBL Flip gets pretty close and is probably my back up plan (even though it has BT which will not get used)
This looks nice and has an aux. Purple or Black:
Poweradd Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Touch Control - $15.99 w/code

Normally $29.99

Use code Y8UVXP6T

Take $14 off

Price drops to - $15.99

And FS w/Prime

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NXKY20I
or

Soundbot. I have their BT headphones and like them: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MITLPX2/ref=psdc_7073956011_t1_B00NXKY20I

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^ Did a brief review on Amazon. Nowhere as good as Adam, but I tried. ;)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
JBL Flip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker w/ Powerbank $30 at Harman Audio
retail: $100

$30

Harman Audio has the refurbished JBL Flip 2 Powerbank w/ Built-In Mic (multiple colors) for $70 - $40 off with coupon code 29FLIP2Z [Exp 5/28] = $30 with free shipping.
I bought a couple. My daughter has had one for several months and it is a nicely designed sturdy unit!
The sound is as good as you could expect given what it is (a portable battery operated ~3" diameter cylinder). I have listened to a fair number of these bluetooth speakers and this one is very good at $70 and great at $30!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis