2030p + 10/12" Monitor Build

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I actually get great response down to about 50hrtz with this placement.

I had to dig for it but it was this post in regards to the 2030's output below the 3db point that I remembered. Good usable output at anything other than near field listening just isnt there on the mid bass/bass. When I used these for touch tunes installs we had 1-2 SVS subs backing them up, crossed high.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
I had to dig for it but it was this post in regards to the 2030's output below the 3db point that I remembered. Good usable output at anything other than near field listening just isnt there on the mid bass/bass. When I used these for touch tunes installs we had 1-2 SVS subs backing them up, crossed high.
I use the 2031p's now actually. I also started working on the build for a two chamber cabinet that will house the Dayton DA175 as an added LF driver to compliment the 2030p's woofer and tweeter.

That picture is a little embarassing compared to the studio I have now. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I use the 2031p's now actually. I also started working on the build for a two chamber cabinet that will house the Dayton DA175 as an added LF driver to compliment the 2030p's woofer and tweeter.

That picture is a little embarassing compared to the studio I have now. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
Thanks. Hey and if you don't mind since you talk to Chris regularly, ask him to call and pay RandyB since he has be ducking him. I understand Chris is gifted at audio reproduction, but there is no reason for him to commit felony theft against a member of a community that respected his input. Maybe he will listen to you since you are close to him
Thanks
Scott

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis