Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't have any of her stuff yet in my Blues collection unless its covered under variousBlues like MArtin Scorcese's "the blues" cd set or other various blues CD I have in my collection.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Willie King and the Liberators "Freemdom Creek" on CD. Bought this from Amazon.ca and package indicated that it was shipped from Austria.... imagine having to go to Europe to purchase an AMerican Blues artist. Seems ironic...kinda.

I listened back to back, two Grand Funk Railroad albums, " An Ameircan Band" (yellow vinyl) and "Survival" also on vinyl

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
A very underrated singer song, writer, and musician, Tony Montana... I mean, Johnny Marr (The Smiths, TheThe, The Cribs).

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Going back to the 70's...

Jethro Tull "Heavy Horses" on CD

Jethro Tull "The Minstrel in the Gallery" on CD

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A very underrated singer song, writer, and musician, Tony Montana... I mean, Johnny Marr (The Smiths, TheThe, The Cribs).

Totally different direction, but it made me think of the Deftones cover. One of my favorite Smiths songs.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
A blast rom the past. Benny, Fred, and Ginger, with some great video editing.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Violent Femmes "Hallowed Ground" on CD. I know this is an old group but I just got turned onto them from J_Garcia . Hallowed Ground is very different from their first album playing more with a country theme but retaining their wicked sarcasm and general sound of the band. I can't wait for my Original Album series to arrive from Amazon.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
New CD I purchased; Cherry & The Lowboys "Naked In Outerspace"

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Violent Femmes.. now on their 4th album entitled "3" on CD. These guys are freaken amazing and I can't believ I missed these guys up until now.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The new EP is pretty good. Not all of the tracks blow me away yet, but the DTS-HDMA mixes sound really excellent, especially this one, my favorite track so far:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That was a real weird time for both dress and music
It still feels pretty positive; a happy time. "Golden dreams were shiny days." Definitely a strange era and I grew up in it. Though this music wasn't really my favorite as a kid, it still became a part of me and now is very nostalgic and good to hear. September is one of my all time favorite songs now actually.

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
No deep meaning. I just like this. Music by "Riders in the Sky"

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis