Once again: what are you listening to now?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Live version is not so bad too, except for horrible quality of publishing....
There's a guy who knew how to play a guitar

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to the NAC (National Arts Center) last night to listen to "Beethoven or Bust" with John Storgårds conducting the Ottawa Symphony. The concert consisted of three of Master's work;
  1. Leonore Overture
  2. Piano Concerto #4
  3. Symphony #5

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

I see a preorder for this live album called "We Prick You" I'm going to have to pick it up. They've collaborated for quite a few years and though I don't think they put out a lot of stuff together, they put out some very interesting stuff.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Violent Femmes "Hallowed Ground" on CD . Different sound on this album compared to their first but still raw..

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Willie King and the Liberators "Living In A New World" on CD. I first heard is music from the Martin Scorcese special called the Blues. This one song shown below as intrigued me so much that I ended up buying two of his CDs off of Amazon. I received the "Living In A New World" CD on Friday and have listened to it all weekend. All I can say is wow!! This guy is such a smooth guitarist and an excellent song writer. I recommend adding him to yours blues collection.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Willie King and the Liberators "Living In A New World" on CD. I first heard is music from the Martin Scorcese special called the Blues. This one song shown below as intrigued me so much that I ended up buying two of his CDs off of Amazon. I received the "Living In A New World" CD on Friday and have listened to it all weekend. All I can say is wow!! This guy is such a smooth guitarist and an excellent song writer. I recommend adding him to yours blues collection.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
David Honeyboy Edwards "Complete Early Recordings" I was doing some research on this bluesman and he was known as being the last of the Delta Bluesman. He passed away in 2011. I kept the news paper clipping of his death. I stumbled across an unofficial release of his early recordings compiled by some guy in France. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the link.

Below are some songs listed in the early recordings that have found there way onto other albums;

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis