Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Steve Earl....They put copper piping to one of the Keurig machines at the office and I couldn't help but think of this .

and this (might watch this film tonight)

Last edited:
DD66000

DD66000

Senior Audioholic
If I Can Dream: Elvis with Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
Talk about updating old songs!
Huge full soundstage.
Elvis' original recordings overlaid on the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra's instrumentals of 14 songs from 10 or so albums from '56~'77

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Beauty Pill - Steven And Tiwonge from the Beauty Pill Describes Things As They Are (*******) album.

Fastnbulbous

Fastnbulbous

Audioholic
My year-end summary: http://fastnbulbous.com/lucky-15/

Top 100 Albums of 2015 | Spotify Mix | 2015 Breakdown: Genre Lists | Shows, Videos | Movies, Television, Books & Comics

Regarding my #1, I was given access to a stream to the Baroness a few weeks back, and had some issues with it. Some have complained of compression, but by the time I got the FLAC files, I checked them out in Soundbooth and there was no brickwalling/clipping. Sounds better to me. The dynamic range is there, however producer Dave Fridmann is known for blown-out drum sounds and distortion, and there is a touch of the distortion. Sometimes I think I hear the snare drum rattling for a slightly live feel.

Goodband

Goodband

Audioholic
Ben Harper

Have you listen to this one

Live album from Montreal Jazz festival (I was fortunate enough to be there )
CD also comes with a DVD of the show ... Great album IMHO

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Due to an ice storm, or laziness, I'm home today listening to a station called Sonic Universe from SomaFM.

https://somafm.com/

https://somafm.com/sonicuniverse/

SomaFM is free. They operate like a public radio station and ask for, not demand, donations. I have donated because I listen a lot, but did not feel pressured and you shouldn't either.
Several different channels to chose from with many styles of music and noise.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Martin Scorsese from the TV series "The Blues" 1st CD from that series, "Feels Like Going Home"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know why I never thought to do this before but I wanted to hear Fur Elise so I found it on Youtube. This is amazing.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
this is dedicated to my father-in-law, who's moved along to great round-up in the sky's ... get 'em cowboy!
* find the original 1934 version, before it got slicked up by Roy Rogers ... magnificent.

thank u for your indulgence.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Little Walter "Boss Blues Harmonica" on CD (The Blues Collection) The first song written by the unsung hero of Blues music, Willie Dixon.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis