Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How does someone become a moderator?
My guess - be a regular member, contribute, demonstrate patience and a good personality, and express a desire to be one. Oh, yeah...and lube. Lots and lots of lube. Well, if you want to make it past initiation.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My guess - be a regular member, contribute, demonstrate patience and a good personality, and express a desire to be one. Oh, yeah...and lube. Lots and lots of lube. Well, if you want to make it past initiation.

That explains why you've been to soooo many initiations.

:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm basically a moderator in real life. I'm not so sure I'd want to be one here as well :D

On an unrelated note, that's one huge rep swing SOS took. By my estimate he went from -multi thousand to +1000ish. :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The death threats from a truly crazy person weren't worth it for me.
Didn't you love how he would go off the handle but if you responded he would immediately come back with "I was just kidding"

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Didn't you love how he would go off the handle but if you responded he would immediately come back with "I was just kidding"
When I was a moderator at another forum we had truly crazy man threaten to kill us all for banning him and we found out he was a real criminal with a detective collecting evidence on him. I think SOS is just a bored teen.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My guess - be a regular member, Ok, done. contribute, Something of substance? Crap! demonstrate patience, CRap!. and a good personality, CRAP! Oh, yeah...and lube. Lots and lots of lube. Well, if you want to make it past initiation. Done and done. :D

Ok, before anyone rolls their eyes, I was not thinking of me. Two of the three people I was thinking of have said no, Fuzz and lsiberian. So, that leaves ...Adam.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
My guess - be a regular member, Ok, done. contribute, Something of substance? Crap! demonstrate patience, CRap!. and a good personality, CRAP! Oh, yeah...and lube. Lots and lots of lube. Well, if you want to make it past initiation. Done and done. :D

Ok, before anyone rolls their eyes, I was not thinking of me. Two of the three people I was thinking of have said no, Fuzz and lsiberian. So, that leaves ...Adam.
I'd be open to it, I just don't think they'd want me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
The death threats from a truly crazy person weren't worth it for me.

You never know who is crazy enough to look you up and show up on your door step, this is a crazy world we live in, and a pretty crazy country... I have been all around the world {vacation areas of course} and spoke to people from all the 12 corners of the planet, years ago I used to laugh when people said "you are from the US, that is dangerous", Im thinking to myself, I watch the world news at home and see car bombings, school bombings, ect all over the world, that stuff doesn't happen in the US.. Well now Sandy hook was down the road, there's people getting shot for the "fun of it", crazy people on "bath salts" eating each others faces, and the truth of the matter is this is a dangerous place.. Sure we try to shelter our families from it with gated driveways and gated developments, but crazy stuff can happen anywhere... I have a permit to carry for every state I frequent, because I learned long ago that given my dimensions most people aren't going to fight me, they are going to try and stab me or shoot me, or run after me from behind with a piece of parking lot rebar, I have the 7" scar to prove that one...

but anyway some people are crazy...

A customer of mine that used to be normal, lived in a big house in a nice neighborhood with a family and what looked like a decent life, just got caught staalking J-lo sleeping in her guest house waiting for her to come home... I don't know what makes people insane, but they are out there, and you don't want to cross one that has nothing to lose....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You never know who is crazy enough to look you up and show up on your door step, this is a crazy world we live in, and a pretty crazy country...
I've met Old Eastern European Alex in person. All I'm saying is don't poke him with a stick.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis