Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
CRAP! It's back. Maybe if no one feeds it this time it will go away and die.
I think it might be time for all the guys from the boring thread to go full force on it. You know...I think if we get Alex talking crap & Adwilk illustrating (I know you lurk Deuce) it could be pretty funny. I might even pitch in...my twistedness has been a little pent up lately.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I can't help it. It just posts such stupid things, I can't help but make fun of it.
I know where you are coming from, you can only take so much... I can don't mind being disagreed with, if you have an opinion that differs from mine, great... But to just be an @ss for no reason, and defy all normal thinking is intolerable... Seriously, you can hear the differece between you tube vids, fking kill yourself...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I think it might be time for all the guys from the boring thread to go full force on it. You know...I think if we get Alex talking crap & Adwilk illustrating (I know you lurk Deuce) it could be pretty funny. I might even pitch in...my twistedness has been a little pent up lately.
I'm in.. what are we doing?

that hasn't always been the best thing to say here, but I'm confident it will be just fine this time....

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So it would appear SOS somehow got to full green and then used his newfound rep to red chicklet me. Good times.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So it would appear SOS somehow got to full green and then used his newfound rep to red chicklet me. Good times.
Eh. She doesn't have enough points to do much harm. :p

I do wonder who has that kind of juice and would positive rep that person. Probably Alex or the Deuce...those pranksters. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Eh. She doesn't have enough points to do much harm. :p

I do wonder who has that kind of juice and would positive rep that person. Probably Alex or the Deuce...those pranksters. :D
I still say one of the mods is screwing with us.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm in.. what are we doing?

that hasn't always been the best thing to say here, but I'm confident it will be just fine this time....
SearchofSub is going for "troll of the year"...

I don't like to feed such creatures but I was considering it... You know, every one except him in the thread knowing what's going on.:D

I should probably be focusing my energy in other areas.:(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis