D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
More bizarre than a city council wanting to spend a bunch of $$$ on bird houses. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good overview of antifa and the alt-right. I imagine the difficulty the FBI has in describing antifa as a domestic terrorist group as there is no "central" organization and the death outcome is real low. I'd call them terrorists in the sense of property damage and other violence. Overwhelmingly the death rate comes from the right since they specifically target people where as antifa target institutions. Another clever word trick the right use is antifa vs antifascists since it covers the part about opposing fascism or alt-right ideology. A sad waste by antifa since there is a real point to be made but ends in violence. Also Trump gets blame with the rise of the alt-right and his lack of denouncing them.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mark Levin-

Doesn't appear to be all there, eh? I think it's from all the years of yelling on the radio. It did something to him. I also like some of his quality guests. Stephen Miller? :p
1704020579228.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Barbie feminism, but not what you think. (I'm pretty sure this is not what Ben Shapiro was complaining about.;)) In addition to the other video above, this guy is quickly turning into a favorite.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
why wasn't this POS restrained ????

the video is rather disturbing ......

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
why wasn't this POS restrained ????

the video is rather disturbing ......
Attacking a judge? Whew wee! 3 year sentence to 10 just like that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
At the arena for a pro women's hockey game. $12-13 for what looks like a 12oz beer. I remember once a mixed drink going for $14. Guy said in Las Vegas it was $30. I'm good. Thx anyway. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Face the Nation w/ Margaret Brennan

Give that lady an award. Mike Johnson was on and it was one tough question after another. If you're a Trump Republican maybe don't offer to come on.:p

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I just HATE head colds. Doc has me on a zpac. What a bummer.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That would be a funny political skit. On the debate stage you have the RINOs, and on the other the alcoholic with an exemplary record. So there's the dilemma between moral principle of drinking vs policy. Highest GDP ever along with highest participation in church. Highest patriotism polls etc. When they take a break from speaking they usually take a swig of bottled water. This guy takes a sip of his bourbon. It's sitting right there next to him as he speaks. Off mic you can hear him asking.for more ice, and bourbon.

How would you vote? ;) :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hahaha. Sarah Huckabee is being interviewed on Face the Nation.

Margaret Brennan on abortion: Your state has one of the highest mortality rates.....

Oh boy. ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
So, I wonder what our Commander -n-Chief is gonna do next ......

more harsh words for Iran perhaps ? :eek:

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
So, I wonder what our Commander -n-Chief is gonna do next ......

more harsh words for Iran perhaps ? :eek:
they need to do something rather decisive, instead of bombing a truck or two. Maybe take out the Iranian control and command center in their capital . Along with a few, notes, Y'all W\want to play big time, lets dance

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
GOP- I can't ever vote for that party again.

Hugh Hewitt: I think Biden has anger management issues.

See Trump. How dumb. As another said Republicans are some of the biggest hypocrites. :rolleyes:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
they need to do something rather decisive, instead of bombing a truck or two. Maybe take out the Iranian control and command center in their capital . Along with a few, notes, Y'all W\want to play big time, lets dance
Hopefully Brandon has got the balls to do so !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis