D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
CNNs "The Clintons"- probably has an agenda but is expertly put together. These are pros.

Faux's docu on the Clintos- great big steaming pile of propaganda. Lazy and disposable. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sometimes I think conservative news in on so autopilot they are irrelevant.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If you're a celebrity and you have super white teeth, I'd think that makes you more attractive. If you're a politician and you have super white teeth, does that make you more errrrr honest?!?! Wait a second there. I'd think a little yellow makes you more like us average folk? ;)

Simon Cowell
1708705228023.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Rumble-

Can I rename it Crumble under the weight of scrutiny? :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The left has tore down every thing we love about America. My god. --Mike Gallagher

-Nat' anthem
-Baseball
-Flying an American flag
-July 4th holiday

All of it completely gone! ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I might email Gallagher on that one and thank him for making my day with that soundbite. I'm still giggling. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I like the comical angle too. When I think of tore down I have this image squirrels chewing up all your flowers and plants.

Me: Huh, that's weird. It hardly looks any different from when Trump left. The churches are still here, and Xmas and Thanksgiving haven't been touched. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Traditional marriage is under attack!!!

This quote came about 10 years ago when the gay marriage amendment was passed. I think there's room for state rights, but I was LOL at the fear mongering.

Edit: Terrible, innit? Traditional marriage has been abolished. :p

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I guess I expect more from the Heritage Foundation. Anyway this article highlights in my view what might be happening. I say "if" there's a game plan, which is to flood social media with as much poop as possible to target the young. I think it could work. Maybe. Note how the article attacks Democrats as the problem for blocking their views, which often is propaganda.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It was what I remember Ayn Rand saying about conservatives and stealth. What a wonderful achievement it is to have moved the country to the right while rarely ever articulating any ideas, policy differences, or a philosophy.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL...

If you're getting tired of the media moving further and further to the left, there's Hot Air radio.

Great, more "hot air." :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The left has tore down every thing we love about America. My god. --Mike Gallagher

-Nat' anthem
-Baseball
-Flying an American flag
-July 4th holiday

All of it completely gone! ;)
Mike Gallagher in one of the most pro Trump people on AM radio. And that is saying something.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's jus too good.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good grief do I talk about politics too much. I was walking around the oval during the boys hockey tourney and for a split second saw a woman who looked like MTG. :oops: I would have ended up attacking her LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I asked mgmt to fix the elevator lights. If it was the old boss? Welp time to buy some night vision goggles. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mike Pence on Face the Nation: that was painful. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis