What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Holy smokes! Impressive! Congrats man! That has got to sound really good. It hurts my wallet just looking at your pics......LOL!!!! :p:p:p

Cheers,

Phil
Thanks Phil, actually the wallet survived Ok but my back took a day or two to recover !

Dave

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks Phil, actually the wallet survived Ok but my back took a day or two to recover !

Dave
I bet. There is no telling what the towers weigh? The mono blocks don't look too light either......LOL!!!! Very nice man. I would be so proud. Is this a 2.0 setup? Bet it sounds absolutely amazing. Feel free to post more pics. We ALL love those! :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I bet. There is no telling what the towers weigh? The mono blocks don't look too light either......LOL!!!! Very nice man. I would be so proud. Is this a 2.0 setup? Bet it sounds absolutely amazing. Feel free to post more pics. We ALL love those! :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

actually Phil it's a 2.1 set up, as for the speakers , yeah they are a bit heavy as well (125# each). As for the rest of the set up here you go ..........

IMG_0616.JPG

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
actually Phil it's a 2.1 set up, as for the speakers , yeah they are a bit heavy as well (125# each). As for the rest of the set up here you go ..........

View attachment 22385
Amazing! Utterly speechless here. Just top notch if you ask me. Wow! Nice job! BTW, being speechless does NOT happen too often.....LOL!!!!!:):):)

Cheers,

Phil

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
What a beautiful setup! Is that a VPI turntable? Which cartridge and phono amp with it?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bought tix:

An Evening with Steven Wilson
May 11, 2018 Fri 9:00 PM PDT
The Fillmore in San Francisco, California
Now that's advance planning....I miss the good ol' days when this quality was happening all week every week in the bay area. Might have to drive down to attend this if it ain't already sold out! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Now that's advance planning....I miss the good ol' days when this quality was happening all week every week in the bay area. Might have to drive down to attend this if it ain't already sold out! :)
I knew when the album came out he would have a tour to support it. I mean, he toured to support 4 1/2 which is pretty much an EP. General admission! Get a ticket and we can meet up. They sent me the "artist alert" email because I attended previous shows of his.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I knew when the album came out he would have a tour to support it. I mean, he toured to support 4 1/2 which is pretty much an EP. General admission! Get a ticket and we can meet up. They sent me the "artist alert" email because I attended previous shows of his.
LOL tempted but probably not going to drive down that far even for SW...enjoy the show and give us a full report!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I bought a new tire yesterday because there was a nail stuck in the shoulder of my old one. :(

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I bought a new tire yesterday because there was a nail stuck in the shoulder of my old one. :(
That sucks. Mine were pretty well worn and for me that means I end up buying a whole set due to AWD. I clipped one on a curb in a poorly lit area and it ripped the chord in the sidewall so the tire bulged a bit - same as a nail in the sidewall, can't be fixed.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
That sucks. Mine were pretty well worn and for me that means I end up buying a whole set due to AWD. I clipped one on a curb in a poorly lit area and it ripped the chord in the sidewall so the tire bulged a bit - same as a nail in the sidewall, can't be fixed.
Ugh, yeah, that stinks. This set only had about 15k on them, so one new one will be a little ahead for now. I'll just keep it in the front during rotations until it catches up to the wear on the others. lol

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Our 2nd Kureig coffee maker broke about a month ago. We decided not to even bother returning it a 3rd time. We just pulled out the old Bunn residential coffee maker we've had for years.

Spoiled by the single serve convenience we started looking into Bunn single serve coffee makers and recently bought the MCU model.

We've had it about a month now and tried k-cups, tea bags, loose tee and fresh ground coffee.

The Kureig is more quiet, and quicker because the water storage tank supplies water immediately, but the Bunn is a more substantial machine...the water is piping hot and freshly ground coffee tastes awesome, as well as the k-cups. We don't know about longevity yet, but out of the box, it's a nice coffee maker.

$160 incl all 4 trays.

upload_2017-9-25_15-59-23.jpeg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Our 2nd Kureig coffee maker broke about a month ago. We decided not to even bother returning it a 3rd time. We just pulled out the old Bunn residential coffee maker we've had for years.

Spoiled by the single serve convenience we started looking into Bunn single serve coffee makers and recently bought the MCU model.

We've had it about a month now and tried k-cups, tea bags, loose tee and fresh ground coffee.

The Kureig is more quiet, and quicker because the water storage tank supplies water immediately, but the Bunn is a more substantial machine...the water is piping hot and freshly ground coffee tastes awesome, as well as the k-cups. We don't know about longevity yet, but out of the box, it's a nice coffee maker.

$160 incl all 4 trays.

View attachment 22401
Best single cup maker I know of is the $ 30 Aeropress....but a bit more manual than a maker.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Best single cup maker I know of is the $ 30 Aeropress....but a bit more manual than a maker.
Interesting...manual wouldn't get the wife too excited though. The Bunn requires water for each cup and she's just getting used to that.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis