Prince passed away at 57

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Yeah, some are just saying saying a death at the studio, others are reporting it's Prince. We'll know the truth by tonight.

Guess it lends credence to the theory that Keith Richards is animatronic. IF these guys are dying off and Keith is still "alive" he's either animatronic, a vampire, or partially embalmed from all the drugs.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
This can't be true...One of my all time favorites...Saw him live many time. RIP Prince.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
This lead me to discover that Abe Vigoda is also no longer with us. :( He passed in January.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
To the flu of all things.

Stay wrapped up warm in bed, drink plenty soup and orange juice and sweat the flu out your system. I been there like most many times.

Prince Batdance groovy

RIP Prince

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yet another one. This one also surprising.

That is my favorite song by Prince. A local station has been playing a lot of his music lately. Still in shock here. Heartfelt condolences to all of his family and friends. May he RIP!

Cheers,

Phil

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Flu kills lots of people every year. RIP Prince.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Flu kills lots of people every year. RIP Prince.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not flu! According to the UK Daily Telegraph he was treated April 15 for a drug overdose and NOT flu. He left AMA.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
That's speculation TLSguy the guy lived a vegan drug free life. Autopsy report is being done and shall know tomm.
Nightline(ABC) 12:30AM is doing a full hour on Prince tonight. Check your local listings.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
That's speculation TLSguy the guy lived a vegan drug free life. Autopsy report is being done and shall know tomm.
Nightline(ABC) 12:30AM is doing a full hour on Prince tonight. Check your local listings.
I know, that is why I was surprised to see it in the Telegraph. The DT is a very old and well respected newspaper and about as far removed from a tabloid rag as you could get. You can bet they have checked their sources.

Here is the article in question.

We will just have to await the report of the Anoka County medical examiner, especially the toxicology reports which may take some time for the results to be known.

The air waves and Internet and on over drive about his death here. This story has not broken in the Twin Cities yet.

For the last year or more I have been impressed as to how the UK media are ahead of US media when reporting US news!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
They are quoting TMZ, take that with a salt of grain. You are right I mostly read Uk news like daily mail and they for the most part do a great job. Prince lost a good friend lately, so it might be a case of depression and an easy way out.

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
He was a heckuva guitarist and I likes some, not all, of his music but. on the whole, he contributed a lot. He will be missed.

Now, while we're mourning our loss...

kanye still alive.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis