What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm on a post Christmas drought... nothing lately... and I'm happy. Go figure!!! :confused::D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Read this was a great movie in 3D, so...

Amazing Soulful/Jazz vocals from this lady. Check out her stuff on youtube.

Soulful sounds from Charlie Wilson.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
If you didn't already, be sure to pick up Despicable Me 3D as well. Coraline is excellent, but the first Despicable Me is probably one of the best.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
If you didn't already, be sure to pick up Despicable Me 3D as well. Coraline is excellent, but the first Despicable Me is probably one of the best.
Thanks JG I loved that movie. I didn't know it was in 3D. I always wanted to own it. Thanks alot.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am thinking - however, I will pass on the Dayton ones.:)

I will look at Amazon tonight.
I picked the Miccas up for the kid simply so I could give them a listen :) Not like I'm keeping them or anything. I can listen to the Insignias at BB. Plus the guy in the review said even without the x-over, they still sounded acceptable even compared to the 42X. I had an Amazon credit too, so I paid $48 for them. Plus it is his very first system. I wager things will get broken or fried quickly...lol.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I picked the Miccas up for the kid simply so I could give them a listen :) Not like I'm keeping them or anything.

I wager things will get broken or fried quickly...lol.
Why not - it is part of the audio adventure. I am still curious about
the budget friendly sound game.:)

Maybe they [Micca] will survive the super bowl weekend.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Forgot to add this. 12.99 at Amazon. I got it today in the mail.
Prometheus (Blu-ray 3D/ Blu-ray/ DVD/ Digital Copy):

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked Prometheus 3D. Watched it like 3 times. Gravity had some good effects too, but the movie was just OK.

Damn no 3D for Interstellar? I just preordered it :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yipee just won this on the bay:

Now looking to get the 1st one.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Miccas showed up and they have non standard binding posts. Won't fit any of my cables... Will have to rig up another amp.

They're really small and light, but nice looking, fairly solid feeling.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Is the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tideson 3D any good? I might get it. I hope to see some pics of the Miccas JG in your thread. :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Boston Acoustic A2310HTS 5.1 system. Will post pictures of the new system in the new apartment soon.

Still eagerly awaiting for your thoughts/Pics in your new dwelling and the new Yammy as well come on!. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis