S

Striker1980

Audiophyte
Hi there all, can you all share your tips how you may have fixed or decreased the sound delay from main zone to zone 2? I have a Marantz SR7010 receiver and want to use the zone 3 to power a couple ceiling speakers. I'm afraid that the space may be to close to the main zone and the delay would be too noticeable. I suppose putting it into direct listening mode may do it? Can I listen in direct listening mode using all channel stereo and be able to play all my living room speakers along with my kitchen with no delay? Please Help

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
None of my avrs with zones have any delay adjustment for such that I've ever noticed (tho no Marantz units), but then they're not really meant to be used together otoh. I have a zone on one avr for deck speakers and standing where I can hear both the mains and those, maybe a very slight delay, but hard to tell due to the other speakers not being very close and one outside, one in the workshop nearby....this was just having both zones set to the same usb source in simple stereo mode (don't think all-ch stereo would change that).

How did you experience/test the delay in yours?

Interested how this works so tuning in, have played little with my zone capabilities....good luck in any case!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis