YouTube Commercials

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Why so many commercials while watching a YouTube video? Very annoying.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Been watching a fair amount of youtube lately, and don't have a subscription. The interruption is often up front, altho the interruptions within a video can come at inopportune times but are relatively short and if you're quick with the remote can often skip after 5 seconds......not really all that bad for free. Still better than most commercial tv IMO.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
And they are making you sit through a lot of the commercials. That is really annoying, a lot of times they don't even let you skip anymore and oh it's 99% of the time a two pack commercial. If the premium YouTube were 5-10 bucks I would do it but it's what 13 or 15 bucks?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Love it when you're listening to a song and unskippable ads start halfway through the song. Hard to stay in a groove when you're suddenly asked to refi with Quicken Loans.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
With cable tv does anyone know if you can FF through the commercials?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I use a Roku Premiere in my main room and I can FF through a lot of commercials but I have a Streaming Stick in another room that will be leaving soon- it doesn't respond to the remote very well and it's making me crazy! I'm getting another Premiere.

While I hate the commercials, I realize they have to pay for their service but I really would like them to find another way. People make a lot of money if their videos are watched by large numbers of people, so their cost has increased but I guess they want people who use a streaming device to feel the pain along with those watching on computers.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Probably true, From what I've read YouTube is owned by Google, I guess my monthly cable / TV / phone / internet bill isn't high enough to allow 'commercial free' media anymore. Even my worldwide internet radio service Vtuner is $3.00 a year now, used to be free!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Nothing is free.

If you won't pay for it with $, then you pay for it with your time to watch the commercials.

I'm OK with the commercials, not to say that I like it, but I get it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Youtube advanced and smart you tube TV are free android apps that are ad free. Just side load them on your device. Look them up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis