Your favorite song?

Mike L. Long

Mike L. Long

Audiophyte
My favorite Queen band is The Show Must Go On. I still love to listen to classical music, try Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, maybe you will be surprised.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Year of the Cat by Al Stewart. You can listen to that song anywhere. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
David, that sentence brought to mind, John Stewart , 'Gold' ...........

john stewart gold
Thanks for the link. I did like that song. Also remember It never rains in California? I don't remember who did it but I liked that a lot too. I think that I have both of them on my 70s compilation cds.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Thanks for the link. I did like that song. Also remember It never rains in California? I don't remember who did it but I liked that a lot too. I think that I have both of them on my 70s compilation cds.
Albert Hammond - it never rains in Southern California. It pours man it pours!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
it's off of Stewarts 'Bombs Away Dream Babies' album, good stuff, he died too young .........

Speaking of passing too young and great road / driving music, Warren Zevon !
Ahooooooo! and Lowell George too. Sounds like he was born in New Orleans instead of Hollywood. Oh Atlanta Is a great driving song. Feats don’t fail me now!

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
In my 70 years around this earth, I just have to many fav songs and I'm a classic rock guy from way back and also love the blues to jazz fusion and even bluegrass instrumentals like Tony Rice. So to pick one fav, impossible.

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic
My favorite song is "Song for America" by Kansas. It is ten minutes long. Peace and goodwill.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Huge Chapin fan, saw him for the first time with his brothers Tom & Steve. His favorite song, 'A Better Place to Be' .............

jinjuku

jinjuku

Depends on the day. Today it's Pat Metheny 'It's for You'.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis