Your best/most used app?

B

BrianT

Enthusiast
Ratings
What is your best or most used app while on the go?

Mine are:
- Spotify
- Betting applications (bet365 and alike)
- FB Messenger/FB/Instagram

Any "vital" apps that I might need - feel free to suggest!
Sorry if this questions is not appropriate here, and should belong in the "Steam Vent".

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Overlord
Ratings
4,174 16 37
Well, not on the go much in my retired out in the boonies days and lose internet at city limits for much of the time I am on the go around in the forests here :)

I use Bubbleupnp a lot, as well as Spotify and Tapatalk, though....

B

BrianT

Enthusiast
Ratings
Well, not on the go much in my retired out in the boonies days and lose internet at city limits for much of the time I am on the go around in the forests here :)

I use Bubbleupnp a lot, as well as Spotify and Tapatalk, though....
Bubbleupnp? What is that?

Johnny2Bad

Johnny2Bad

Audioholic Chief
Ratings
331 6 4
Nobody uses a browser? A mail application? On OSX, the Finder is an application; it runs almost 100% of the time the computer is running (not quite 100%, because you can Force Quit and Restart it).

I

Icecream

Audiophyte
There a lot that I used but the most are Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Spotify.

Last edited:
vsound5150

vsound5150

Audioholic
Ratings
Ok this is ridiculous :D but here goes I mostly use core apps

Safari/Chrome
Mail
Music
1Password
Thinkorswim

The Marantz remote app needs to go in the trash can't believe they developed such a useless app.

vsound5150

vsound5150

Audioholic
Ratings
Thanks for the link that one seems very good but I couldn't find it for iOS. I found one called DeRemote for Denon and Marantz by some guy name Frans Bouwmeester but he wants $4.99...he's amplified ridiculous!

carl_park

carl_park

Audiophyte
Anyone using Shazam? I think I'm starting to be addicted to this app. There is no song I didn't try to find.

TechHDS

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Ratings
725 2 12
Don’t know if WebRadio is a app, but ever since “Phil” turned me on to it, I’m stuck on it!! I Stream night and day 24/7.

Mike

Drunkpenguin

Drunkpenguin

Senior Audioholic
Ratings
541 3
I'm not a huge fan of BI, it works ok, but could be better. I'll likely check that software out. Got a 3 day weekend coming up and since it doesnt look good that my receiver will be here by then Im gonna need something to do. :)

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis