You know your pet is fat when...

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
When the damn cat is walking along the outside of the balcony railing over looking the family room and falls down because her belly pushes her over too far when passing the main post. Thankfully, the floor lamp broke her fall and her fat gut gave her enough padding that she wasn't hurt. Stupid ass cat... I was able to fix the broken lamp. Same idiot cat that was leaping on patio door to catch the rain drop stuck on the outside of the glass. This went on for a good 30 minutes. I figured she needed the exercise so I didn't do anything.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
When the damn cat is walking along the outside of the balcony railing over looking the family room and falls down because her belly pushes her over too far when passing the main post. Thankfully, the floor lamp broke her fall and her fat gut gave her enough padding that she wasn't hurt. Stupid ass cat... I was able to fix the broken lamp. Same idiot cat that was leaping on patio door to catch the rain drop stuck on the outside of the glass. This went on for a good 30 minutes. I figured she needed the exercise so I didn't do anything.
You could have a youtube sensation on your hands....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis