Yes Symphonic DVD Concert

S

steve

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Are you ready for the best Yes Concert DVD to ever hit the market? &nbsp;Yes Homepage

Folks, I have them all; I own Yessongs, Live in Philadelphia (1979), Live From the House of Blues, Anderson – Bruford – Wakeman - Howe, and even Keys to Ascension and none of these even come close to the audio, video and production of Yes Symphonic Live. &nbsp;From the song list, to the visual and audio quality, this is the best DVD Concert in my massive collection and to make it better, it also has a DTS sound track.

I’ve been a Yes fan since I was a wee pup, thanks to my older brothers, and I’ve also been following them in concert for over 20 years. &nbsp;To compliment this remarkable production, Yes’ performance is the best I’ve EVER heard and seen. &nbsp;Steve Howe, Jon Anderson, Alan White and Chris Squire play and sing as if they are 20-years old again, but better. &nbsp;Regretfully, Rick Wakeman did not make this affair, and I’m not exactly sure why. &nbsp;Some say it was for health reasons. &nbsp;But, fear not, Rick is touring with them this month, but minus the orchestra.

Then, the icing on the cake is the orchestra, which adds a whole new dimension to old classics, such as Close to the Edge, Long Distance Runaround and Starship Trooper. &nbsp;As if that’s not enough, Yes also went out of their way to perform some rare, concept songs, such as Gates of Delirium and Ritual, to which the orchestra’s hard work results in two 20 minute affairs that are like a roller-coaster ride you will never forget. &nbsp;As the DVD cover states, “Be warned. This is no dry ‘rock plays the classics’ affair.” &nbsp;Without hesitation, if you’re a Yes fan, or even if you just enjoy great DVD Concerts, this is a must-have in your collection. &nbsp;It is indeed worthy of being played loudly on even the best Audiophile System.

Happy listening!</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis