yammie dvd-c950 question

R

rockymtnman

Enthusiast
I have the yamaha dvd-c950 connected to a westinghouse lvm-42w2 monitor through a yamaha rx-v2700 with blue jeans hdmi cables. my problem is I get no audio signal when i play a dvd. any suggestions??

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
I don't own either product but it sounds like a settings issue with the receiver or DVD player. After reference the manuals I would double check the settings to see if something stands out.

Nick

Z

zoran

Audioholic
On this player u can get either sound out of hdmi or digital(optical/coaxial) at one time, unfortunately! fix that u will be on go!

M

mnnc

Full Audioholic
rockymtnman said:
I have the yamaha dvd-c950 connected to a westinghouse lvm-42w2 monitor through a yamaha rx-v2700 with blue jeans hdmi cables. my problem is I get no audio signal when i play a dvd. any suggestions??
So dvd is connected to 2700...then out of 2700 to tv? Have you went in to the dvd settings menu? I have the c750(basically same w/o hdmi). I believe it would either be the dvd settings or tv menu settings.

Z

zoran

Audioholic
Is there any way to reset C950? Mine working but I do not see any thing on LCD display, no numbers detials, just few dashes?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis