R

redd454

Audioholic
on the rx-v92095, if you have an equlizer hooked, though pre in pre oul coupler's, are you still patching into internal amplfier? i had read, to really patch into internal channel's, one needs to keep pre in and out coupled with the metal pin's, i run mine through my yamaha eq.-500?

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
on the rx-v92095, if you have an equlizer hooked, though pre in pre oul coupler's, are you still patching into internal amplfier?
Yes. The proof will be if you get sound from the speakers.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

R

redd454

Audioholic
the seem's like the bass, is a bit less, alot less, in my four 15" mains, and as i said, it seem's the lfe does not funtion unless both main and sub's, are selected, yet im running more test's, hooking speaker's to another amp.'listen, make sure havn't fryed any crossover's in them, i hope i havn't damaged a crossover in rx. receiver lower end, everything else is great, way powerfull, excet 15" bass spk. when i do select both main and sub's, then i have bass, but probably just from sub's, i don't want to have to get another amp.in it's day, it was around 1,500, and still in presteen condition, the whole system is, thank's again

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai

Any change in sound quality, compared to using just the jumper connections, would be coming from the equalizer. If the bass seems weaker, it probably means you have the equalizer’s Subsonic Filter turned on.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
the seem's like the bass, is a bit less, alot less, in my four 15" mains, and as i said, it seem's the lfe does not funtion unless both main and sub's, are selected, yet im running more test's, hooking speaker's to another amp.'listen, make sure havn't fryed any crossover's in them, i hope i havn't damaged a crossover in rx. receiver lower end, everything else is great, way powerfull, excet 15" bass spk. when i do select both main and sub's, then i have bass, but probably just from sub's, i don't want to have to get another amp.in it's day, it was around 1,500, and still in presteen condition, the whole system is, thank's again
I highly recommend an installer...

R

redd454

Audioholic
thank's, yet this was proff. installed, this is why i'm asking question's, i am not the original installer

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis