Yamaha RX-V1 for Parts

N

nappy

Audiophyte
I have a Yamaha RX-V1 that is not working. It turns on then immediately shuts off.

Diagnostics code indicates a power supply fault.....big surprise. Been sitting for 4 years and I've finally given up the dream of fixing it myself someday.

Posting here in the 1 and a million chance someone in central MA (01432) would be interested in having it for parts or repair. Not looking for any money....just can't bring my self to throw it in the garbage or recycle bin.

Attachments

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Hi. Would you ship it? If so my zip wis 32725
Deltona Fl
Thanks
Carl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y

yongscholar

Audiophyte
I have a Yamaha RX-V1 that is not working. It turns on then immediately shuts off.

Diagnostics code indicates a power supply fault.....big surprise. Been sitting for 4 years and I've finally given up the dream of fixing it myself someday.

Posting here in the 1 and a million chance someone in central MA (01432) would be interested in having it for parts or repair. Not looking for any money....just can't bring my self to throw it in the garbage or recycle bin.

hi came across your post for your yamaha RX V1I was wondering if you were able to get rid of it I would be interested in offering something as a compensation In NY have a shipping account with FedEx could send box for packing and have it shipped on my account thanks for your response

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis