Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
I have a Yamaha RX-1060A and the Android app is very, very terrific. I also have a Denon receiver in another room and it also has an Android app. The Denon is a fine receiver, but I think I am going to sell it because I would be happier with another Yamaha. A similar model, maybe slightly less power since it is just for the bedroom system. My question if anyone has an answer, are you able to add a second receiver to the app and switch from one to the other, especially since it will be a different model?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I have a Yamaha RX-1060A and the Android app is very, very terrific. I also have a Denon receiver in another room and it also has an Android app. The Denon is a fine receiver, but I think I am going to sell it because I would be happier with another Yamaha. A similar model, maybe slightly less power since it is just for the bedroom system. My question if anyone has an answer, are you able to add a second receiver to the app and switch from one to the other, especially since it will be a different model?
Yes. I have 2060 and 681 and use the Yamaha controller app to control both. You pick them when the app opens. The iPhone app is the same as the android one.
Additionally the Yamaha MusicCast app is also nice. You can control some functionality with multiple receivers there too.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis