Yamaha and your family Jewels!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
majorloser said:
:eek: Somehow I don't think I'd want an airbag explosively inflating between my legs. OUCH!

(Are you supposed to hump the bag?)

Whoa...wait till you see Yamahaha's optional equipment package. I think they've dubbed it the Yamamama. ;)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Ouch! What if the biker was sitting a little forward. Does this now become the airbag ejection seat? You may clear the accident, but watch out for that landing. Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... SLAM!

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
That's just creepy....I mean if something just appeared between my legs like that, especially considering there's no good explanation for anything FUN to be happening down there in that situation...I would probably rip my keys out of the ignition and try to stab it, whatever it is...

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
I think it is great, I don't know how many of you ride motorcycles, or have been in a wreck on one, but I have. It's about time they came up with something.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I would think that in the case of most bike accidents, that thing isn't going to help, since you are generally thrown off. I've got plenty of friends who ride, and I've seen enough accidents.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I have been in a few bike accidents over the years. In most cases this wouldn't help. But hey, at least they are trying. If it saves one life then it's great. Sure looks like an ejector seat to me though.:eek:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
They're trying, thats the important part.

Now, if they could only put this on a pedal bike... I'm getting sick of nutting myself on my stem.

SheepStar

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sheep said:
I know, I was letting you know that I do more than mearly "pedal" ;) :D

SheepStar

Is that what the steel wool is for?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers