Xbox One and 360 Modded Controllers

• Thread starter slipperybidness
  • Start date
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I've been building awesome custom Modded Xbox One and 360 controllers!

Rapid fire and other neat tricks. I can do some repairs and Custom work and upgrades too.

New controllers are in the $65 to $125 range, shipping and PayPal included in the price.

If you are interested, send me a PM. I won't do any more advertising or posting except to post some pics of any interesting and slick new designs and controllers!

It's fun and a passion for me, so enjoy the pics!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Pretty sweet, I may have to take you up on this in the future. I've always wanted a custom modded controller.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Some of my latest work, all available, hit me up via PM!

All of them except the black/blue one have rapid fire chips.

Last edited:
M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
As much as I have played video games over the years, it never occurred to someone would/could do this. The stock controllers are usually better than I am.

Last few years I have just used mouse and keyboard for PC versions of the games. Nice work.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
As much as I have played video games over the years, it never occurred to someone would/could do this. The stock controllers are usually better than I am.

Last few years I have just used mouse and keyboard for PC versions of the games. Nice work.
Serious gamers know that mouse/keyboard is the superior control, esp for real time strategy and first person shooter games.

I have modded likely 50 or so controllers over the years, from simple paint jobs to full blown hydro-dipped shells, adding buttons on the rear, adding hair triggers, adding rapid fire or more advanced mod chips, swapping out the LED colors, you name it.

I have also done many repairs, the pots on the joysticks always wear out, and these particular designs tend to break at the shoulder buttons over the years. In all of my work, I have only had 1 controller that lost its mind and I could not repair, but that also came from my 10 yo nephew, so no telling what abuse it had seen.

I haven't done any serious mods in the last couple years, but I have had to do a few repairs. The first party vendors have started realizing they were leaving $ on the table in this niche, so it is much more common now to find "custom" controllers off the shelf, and the XBOX elite controller is a very fine controller indeed (you pay for it too). I have had to repair my elite controller already, so I did a few facelift mods while I had it apart.

And, hey, I play almost exclusively online, so I will take every advantage I can get over these online brats ;)

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Serious gamers know that mouse/keyboard is the superior control, esp for real time strategy and first person shooter games.

I have modded likely 50 or so controllers over the years, from simple paint jobs to full blown hydro-dipped shells, adding buttons on the rear, adding hair triggers, adding rapid fire or more advanced mod chips, swapping out the LED colors, you name it.

I have also done many repairs, the pots on the joysticks always wear out, and these particular designs tend to break at the shoulder buttons over the years. In all of my work, I have only had 1 controller that lost its mind and I could not repair, but that also came from my 10 yo nephew, so no telling what abuse it had seen.

I haven't done any serious mods in the last couple years, but I have had to do a few repairs. The first party vendors have started realizing they were leaving $ on the table in this niche, so it is much more common now to find "custom" controllers off the shelf, and the XBOX elite controller is a very fine controller indeed (you pay for it too). I have had to repair my elite controller already, so I did a few facelift mods while I had it apart.

And, hey, I play almost exclusively online, so I will take every advantage I can get over these online brats ;)
The brats is precisely why I don't play online anymore. My son does, though, and quite extensively at the expense of sleep and mostly fantasy games . I don't have the time that they must have to be that good. I do mostly single player campaigns anymore. Lately it's been Wolfenstein - New World Order, and The New Colossus. Also Titanfall 2. I play intermittently at a couple weeks at a time, here and there.

I will ask my son about controllers to see what issues he has with them and see what he says now that you have me curious.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

I really never got into online gaming simply because I would have gotten WAY too into it. I really did play a lot of Quake III Arena back in the day. I was one of the first areas for cable internet and my ping was low double digits while everyone else was triple digits. Talk about an advantage. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis