XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel Recall?

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
As if Microsoft didn’t have enough issues going on with the XBOX 360, according to the Associated Press (AP), Microsoft will send out replacement parts for its Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel after 50 reports that the video game controllers overheated and released smoke when plugged into AC power adding new meaning to the term "Hotwheels".

Discuss "XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel Recall?" here. Read the article.

TRT

TRT

Junior Audioholic
That's just great:mad: I'm still waiting for Microsoft to repair my console. Guess I'll buy one of the 3rd Gen HD DVD players instead of blowing the money on a hotwheel.

N

naisphoo

Banned
As if Microsoft didn’t have enough issues going on with the XBOX 360, according to the Associated Press (AP), Microsoft will send out replacement parts for its Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel after 50 reports that the video game controllers overheated and released smoke when plugged into AC power adding new meaning to the term "Hotwheels".

Discuss "XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel Recall?" here. Read the article.
" to Microsoft defense "...yeah we should all be happy that they have extend the warranty on their crappy products. Geez is there anything to defend when a product has a 33% failure rate? Of course it's M$$ that's why they get a free pass as always...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis