x3500h stereo amp baby brother?? Stereo, Airplay, Wifi amp control via App...does this not exist????

Nakean

Nakean

Junior Audioholic
I LOVE my x3500h. I want something similar for my living room but only need a stereo amplifier without all the Audyssey XT and 8 HDMI etc. Don't need a lot of power but do want, wifi, airplay, stereo speaker output and Denon avr control via my iPhone app. Am I missing something or does there not exist such a thing?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't believe Denon makes such a thing. Maybe the Yamaha R-N803 for a higher cost, or just another 3500 at the current sale prices. Economies of scale and all that....

AVUser001

AVUser001

Full Audioholic
You mean a Stereo Network receiver?

Maybe get one more 3500 ;-)?

If not, one of these might work for you ..

From D&M:

From Yamaha:

etc

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Forgot about the DRA-800....had seen that before.

AVUser001

AVUser001

Full Audioholic
Forgot about the DRA-800....had seen that before.
only becos I keep looking at some of these 2 channel ones for my office.. , but might end going with a different soln(streaming dac + poweramp) to drive my new Focals.

Nakean

Nakean

Junior Audioholic
I don't believe Denon makes such a thing. Maybe the Yamaha R-N803 for a higher cost, or just another 3500 at the current sale prices. Economies of scale and all that....
I kinda figured. It seems like someone could make a killing here. Super simple 35 watt stereo receiver with wifi and airplay for under $300. No wonder Sonos is making a killing!!!

Nakean

Nakean

Junior Audioholic
only becos I keep looking at some of these 2 channel ones for my office.. , but might end going with a different soln(streaming dac + poweramp) to drive my new Focals.
It's only $50 more for the x3500h, lol! That's nuts to me!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis